Biden releases 'gender equity' plan that calls for eliminating cash bail

I doubt anyone disagrees with you.

Thus the right to life must be paramount.

And yet people who live under regimes that deny those rights still fight to live. Why? Because just about any biological organism has as its primary goal: To LIVE.

Absolutely. And those rights are worthless if you are dead.

Of course.

Any abortion restriction that goes into effect will contain exceptions for rape and incest. (It will also contain an exception for the life of the mother, though that should go without saying since our legal system honors the concept of self defense.)

I would consider it a fool’s errand to attempt to enact an abortion restriction without those exceptions.

2 Likes

And cheers to you for using the most tragic (and rare) case as a human shield to prop up abortion on demand.

So no. The State should not disallow abortions in the case of Rape.

Thank you.

How hard was that?

We have to see what the limits to the idea of zygote having the full protections of a baby actually is.

Not for the fetus…

This is a problem for the anti-choice people. Once you allow a rape victim to have an abortion you can no longer claim it’s murder. Then it just becomes away to punish a woman for daring to have sex with no intention of procreating and yes birth control fails. I hate women women use abortion as a first means of not having a baby, but I am not about to force a woman to have a baby who took proper precautions and still ended up pregnant. After all, the vast majority of sexual encounters are only meant to be for physical pleasure. I know a lot of people despise that but too bad.

1 Like

Good post. I doubt the birth control “fails” in any significant numbers.

1 Like

I don’t disagree with you at all and if birth control never failed, I would have a different opinion most likely.

Let’s not forget that in the prog circus world, men can have babies

Huh? Sperm is still an essential component of impregnation. Strange that the moral onus for ‘looseness’ is shifted only to women, by forced-birthers.

I like it when we agree.

Well here it is.

We probably both believe on average both sides are pretty terrible and we just caucus with different sides.

1 Like

Two things wrong… lets see if you can spot it.

Same thing. You want others to support them or ■■■■ when it comes to abortion.

Not the same thing.

But there is a separate mistake you made.

No, I didn’t say that.

I said what I believe would be the only passable restriction possible.

And this is why it’s so important for pro-aborts to hide behind the rare cases.

Human shield.

Disgusting.

2 Likes