Biden Public Rival Threat Pattern. Presidential?

You declared the opposite of what actually happened as usual.

Joe didn’t threaten Graham at all…

What a waste of time

1 Like

Glad we could agree, lib.

Trump, Pompeo, Mulvaney, Nunes, Perry - Should they also have full disclosure? Release all documents? Speak before Congress to clear their names?

Biden’s been on Republicans’ minds since Dec 2018.

Guilty of what? He’s done nothing wrong.

Yep…you convinced me.

2 Likes

Some of the most harshest Trump critics.

1 Like

Collateral.

Ouch! Come from a Biden-'splainer that hurt.

Yeah…because there’s NOTHING corrupt about the children of politicians in power, having jobs that pay crazy, exhorbitant amounts of cash, in return for ?. What service does Biden Jr. provide IYO that this isn’t corrupt? Before you throw around the word “scum”…think about it first.

Ivanka and Don Jr. are standing in the corner, waving and smiling.

2 Likes

Lay it out for us my friend. Provide the link that exposes this corruption you’re implying. Let’s say there’s something to your accusation, does this excuse Biden and Biden Jr. in your eyes? Seriously…does it? You and I should be united in desiring all corruption ended. I’m on board, how about you?

1 Like

Is Alan Apter corrupt? He is the chairman of the board for Burisma.

He’s not a crackhead.

That wasn’t the question… Is Alan Apter corrupt?

He’s not a crackhead.

Except your fine with corruption on your side.

Hey…let’s talk about another person. This one makes Ds look bad. :sunglasses:

1 Like

What corruption are you referring to?

Neither is hunter.

Allan

So, what experience did Ivanka have prior to her father giving her a spot in the administration? What experience does Don Jr have in relation to the position he has in the administration?

It doesn’t excuse the Bidens. It wasn’t right, it was shady.

I do want corruption to end. And I want Trump to come out, and announce that his administration is going to investigate Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Ukraine, Mexico to start. Then I want him to release his taxes. I want him to announce that Giuliani is no longer this lawyer while Giuliani is under federal investigation. I want him to tell Pompeo and Perry and Bolton and Mulvaney to release all documents that Congress has requested and tell all of them to testify under oath.

Wanna end corruption? Lets put the whole impeachment inquiry to bed. Exonerate all of them. Once they are free from potential corruption, then Trump can focus on other countries.

How’s that? A good start?

5 Likes

So just as Joe said, you have no evidence Hunter was corrupt…just that you feel he was because of the CoI and the money he got paid.

Both are bad looks for Hunter and Joe.

But they aren’t actual crimes.

And the only “evidence” for such crimes come from corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs whose legal troubles were either leveraged by Rudy Giuliani or else he paid them.

The very “evidence” the GOP has loved to talk about, but has never put on track for actual examination to see if it holds up. I.E. Rudy Giuliani wasn’t on the GOP’s called witness list…nor was John Solomon, nor any of these oligarchs who have supposedly been “trying so hard to get into the US to talk, but Mr. Taylor won’t approve their visas”.

Bring Rudy Giuliani before the committee, with all his records.
Bring John Solomon before the committee, with all his records.
Bring Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing before the committee…let them talk about their connections to all of the players.

Supposedly this would be exculpatory evidence for Donald Trump…yet the GOP didn’t include them on their witness request list.

Not even to see if the Dems would reject them and then the GOP could claim cover up.

If they do this…I’ll start taking these guys more seriously than I do when Rudy Giuliani goes on TV and shakes pieces of paper at me.

Because even corrupt oligarchs might be telling the truth.

6 Likes