Biden Public Rival Threat Pattern. Presidential?

Are you human?

Reading is hard!

Absolutely!

I have biases just like everybody else.

I reject this notion you’ve tried to push several times that biases can’t be fought.

They can and they are… Many times.

1 Like

You aren’t fighting them Jay. You’re regurgitating them. You aren’t better.

There was a blatant conflict of interest. Here and with China, Hunter runs out after daddy finishes his public work and collects his bag of money. And daddy’s reaction is to not ask any questions. Anyone who knows them knows of their awful playing the system and conflict of interest.

1 Like

Anyone who has ever tried crack is indeed a crackhead.

1 Like

You’re assuming you know what my biases are.

I can see your posts. You are biased in favor of any narrative that supports your feelings that Trump is a bad person.

Have you ever had to sign a Conflict of Interest form?

Apparently if you are a government or institutional purchaser there are rules against getting gifts and larder for purchasing from vendors who try to game the process.

The awareness of people involved in purchasing is quite high for COI.

We are just punching at air if Biden is the corruption fighter we have been told he is.

:boxing_glove:

Sadly Joe was vulnerable after losing Beau.

It is possible Hunter was weasel enough to hide his activity from Joe until it was too late to stop without revealing the COI activity and soiling the Obama administration.

We are punching at a long list of questions that are in search of answers.

:boxing_glove:

Is anyone whose ever taken Oxycotin an opiod addict?

I am quite aware, I work in an industry where this is brought up all the time.

Good thing between Jan 20, 2017 and December 2018 that Trump had his investigators checking out the legalities or illegalities of the Bidens and their COI.

Not hard to understand why the least favorite son ended up a crackhead.

A friend of mine has tried coke a few times. I guess he’s a coke fiend or coke head?

Did they go into a homeless camp and get a gun stuck in their face to get it?

Ibid.

Look at the outrage.

You really got him now! :joy:

And anyone who has drank is an alcoholic?

Him who? Feel free to participate.

1 Like

Thats different…somehow