Biden Press Conferences with Questions Beginning 9/2/2020

Correct on all fronts. The one thing they both have in common is they get in trouble when they speak.

Blaming Trump for the virus has become his entire strategy.

The virus handed them the better off than 4 years ago high ground…or so they think.

He tries hard to stay on message.

I thought his attempt to carry on about schools was interesting. Trying to claim dems have been pushing to open schools.

That’s not nice.

He knows 80% of the people want them open.

Doesn’t mean they will. Teacher unions will start and stop and be difficult through November 4.

It will be another mistake.

People understand the ONLY way to get back at this is to vote Trump.

Give them the one thing they desperately don’t want.

Because Trump never contradicts himself?

No, because Biden contradicted himself.

Trump contradicts himself often.

They are two different people.

Please send cleaning supplies for my laptop screen.

It’s your fault I just blew my soda all over it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

Trump and the CEC set such a low bar for Biden’s performance that all he as to do is literally not die and he’s exceeded expectations.

That could very well be true.

Well according to a lot of people here he cannot string 2 sentences together and cannot take questions from the press and, apparently, he can.

Limited expectations exceeded! Lets see if this translates to the debates because a lot of folks on the Right are saying Trump is going to absolutely destroy him.

Anything less, and expectations exceeded again!

Someone once told me, “when you have no expectations you cannot be disappointed”.

Never interrupt your opponent when they are reversing every position they had in 48 hours or less.

1 Like

Ah so. Fair point.

#eyeonthewacko

Yup, #eyeontheball indeed.

He stayed on point, he pivoted to COVID (a wise move) whenever he could, and kept on message. All you can ask.

If his visit to Wisconsin actually brings people together and helps cool things down, folks are going to notice that and contrast that with Trump, who seems to relish in stirring the pot.

2 Likes

Walking back “I would shut it down”

Did Biden throw paper towels?

1 Like

Did you see it? What was the toughest question he was asked?