Biden Pops His Head Out Of Hiding To Give Yet Another Instantly Forgettable Speech

Climate change? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Is yet another issue where the GOP is not in line with the views of the majority of Americans.

1 Like

Listening to ‘Ol Joe reminds me sometimes of those old guys that would ramble on about anything before my buds and I would give them money to go in the bar and buy us beer.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: if it wasn’t so dangerous, I’d add a thousand smilies.

$2 trillion dollars for a ■■■■■■■ hoax.

All your poll proves is that propaganda works.

1 Like

Are you sure you werent watching Trump’s West Point speech again?

I may not be big on the whole climate change thing myself, but I did see some good in that portion if it brings jobs like he said. We currently have millions of people out of work right now, and a lot of them sure could use jobs right about now.

How is it going to “bring jobs”?

That would be for him to explain further. He said he had a plan to address climate change that would bring jobs. If it will, I’m all for the jobs.

It’s not. Common sense will tell you that.

Thank you OP. That was a good speech. No slurring of words, no out of the blue ad-libs and very inspirational.

2 Likes

Lol let’s ask Lou Saban about his mental acuity.

3 Likes

Tank of gas lasts me more than twice as long now. Does that count? ‘Course there’s no place to go except The Depot or the grocery store. All the fun places are closed everybody my age is afraid of getting infected. Can’t even take a ride on my Electa Glide with my sweetie to the karaoke bar for a couple of beers and listen to the Elvis guy sing “Hound Dog”!
■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

Making Cannabis legal would do the same. As of 2019 211,000 jobs were created in the states where it currently is

Mmff Mmff I see what you did. You, you’re good :rofl:

I was wondering what the hell you were talking about until I did a Googles. :rofl:

1 Like

I legitimately can’t believe how foolish it is to use this “Biden is mentally unfit” talking point when your candidate routinely talks for two, three minutes without ever finishing a sentence or making any sense. You’re just setting yourselves up for disaster.

4 Likes

Great! We’ll need more stoners out there working on those “infrastructure projects”. Hope there are no timelines, schedules to meet or heavy equipment to operate. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice ride!

If only 20,000,000 die from this, things are going well. Well it was 200k, but the number keeps changing. Like magic!

1 Like

Ultra Classic to be exact and yes, yes it is. The Road King is my bar hopper but date night with the Mrs.? Comfort, music, vewwy womantic!

1 Like