Biden Pops His Head Out Of Hiding To Give Yet Another Instantly Forgettable Speech

More lies, more slurred speech, more empty rhetoric from a career politician acting as an outsider.

No questions from reporters allowed per ush.

But he read the words in front of him in an empty rhetorical, ANGRY voice.

He should try the beto flappy arm thing.

Landslide trump!!!

2 Likes

He’ll be replaced eventually, it’s obvious.

1 Like

not willing to post a link to the speech so we can decide. Just supposed to take your word huh?

Take my word. He’s a useless empty bag of what used to be joe biden.

Which coincidentally was also a useless empty bag of nothing.

He plagiarized himself this time.

3 Likes

:grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

I can see why the OP doesn’t like it. I’m watching it now - so far the first few minutes make Trump look terrible.

As an aside, I really like his slogan - Build Back Better

5 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you for providing the link.

3 Likes

Looking good.

3 Likes

Trump landslide!

2 Likes

We’re going to have to flush 3 times in January to get rid of the stench

5 Likes

Agreed. Has Trump ever mentioned those who have died in the pandemic? Except in some weird self-congratulatory manner?

6 Likes

Yeah this speech is perfectly fine. He hasn’t even spent 25 minutes explaining why ramps are hard to walk on.

6 Likes

Hmm - maybe Trump’s fans expect that kind of thing now.

1 Like

He’s actually giving a ton of specific things he plans to do if elected in clear language. Doesn’t seem to be a slurred speech to me at all.

1 Like

Policy. I like it.

No whining about other people doing things to make him look bad.

1 Like

Forward looking and optimistic. It was a good speech. For the first time in several months, I’m starting to sense some optimism for America’s future. Glad I got the chance to see the speech. I wouldn’t even have known about it were it not for this thread.

8 Likes

After taking a sip with one hand, did Biden throw the glass down on the ground?

Thank you @ohknow35 for creating this thread. I was unaware that Biden was speaking and got a chance to have a listen as well as read some good back and forth on the content of the speech. :slight_smile:

7 Likes