BIDEN on VIRUS: ‘The Whole Idea is to Get in Place Things We’re Shortages Of’

Originally published at: BIDEN on VIRUS: ‘The Whole Idea is to Get in Place Things We’re Shortages Of’ | Sean Hannity

Former Vice President Joe Biden continued his gaffe-filled campaign this week; rambling on a series of recommendations during the Coronavirus crisis to help slow the spread of the deadly disease.

“In order to avoid those very high numbers we have to do several things. One: We have to depend on what the President is going to do right now. First of all, he has to, tell, wait for all the cases before anything happens. Look, the whole idea is he has to get in place things we’re shortages of,” said Biden.

Sure, that makes sense… 🤦 pic.twitter.com/2AhKT4mAAk

— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) March 31, 2020

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo weighed-in on the ongoing Coronavirus crisis Tuesday; saying “disinformation is dangerous” during a global pandemic as the Trump administration works to slow the spread of the disease.

“Every morning I wake up and I read the data set from across the world… We’ve had one of our team members pass away from this, we’ve had 3,000 Americans die. This data set matters. The ability to trust the data is everything,” said Secretary Pompeo.

“This is the reason disinformation is dangerous… I would urge every nation: Do your best to collect the data, do your best to share that information,” he added. “We’re doing that. We’re collecting and sharing.”

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo: "Disinformation is dangerous." pic.twitter.com/SEO4qeD47J

— The Hill (@thehill) March 31, 2020

Watch Secretary Pompeo’s comments above.