Biden officially launches bid for President

I’m like fat donald and tell it like it is.

He’s everything that the Trumpies love to hate.

1. He’s smart
  2. He believes in science
  3. He believes in justice

There was a real blue wave during the 2018 midterm elections. The Democrats gained as many as 40 House seats, which is the most House seats that they gained since 1974. Wisconsin’s GOP Governor lost his reelection bid and Arizona ended up electing their first Democratic Senator since 1988.

Trying to make a grandfatherly Biden seem “creepy” is especially rich from the crowd that openly supports sexual predators and pedophiles as long as they’re righties.

Well I’m not librul or PC…and FAT Donald is fat and stupid, like many of his supporters. He’s also going senile.

I also think Biden is waaaaay too old to run…and just a distraction at this point.

While we’re at it, OAC is a dope, but nowhere near as stupid as the guy you support.

1 Like

That’s a great question.

Why were there like 10,000 threads on “russian collusion”??

At least biden is a real thing.

I think.

All these Biden lovers here will be denying they ever supported him in 18 months.

1 Like

I will support any candidate that’s opposed to fat donald. Full stop.

1 Like

Just like libs supported their Queen.

I voted for Bernie and Hillary lost bro, get over it.

It doesn’t matter. Trump supporters think they have one now.

Wait til ol’ Pedophile Roy Moore is up in the Alabama Senate race again, I’m sure Trump supporters will be out in full force defending him. Ya know, defend your own, trash your opponents and pretend yours doesn’t count/matter.

Old, white and male are what he is, has nothing to do with what he has or doesn’t have to offer. As to the question - what ha he to offer as a presidential candidate? I can’t think of a thing.

You’re not getting off dude. As Sneak said that stink lingers around you.

What policy of Trump’s do you disagree with?

It is what it is, sorry to burst your bubble. :man_shrugging:

I didn’t vote for Hillary, but I did vote for Sinema.

Broken record.

And you support your King.

What is it with RWNJ’s always telling people who they voted for?

No? That’s crazy. He could take a lot of what was done during his 8 yrs as VP under Obama and offer those issues.