Biden Obamacare's Biggest Supporter?

Great summary. Thanks.

If you want the policy, you pay for it. I don’t want it if I have to pay for it.

Or we can sit down and get rid of one to pay for yours.

Cool now?

I didn’t demand Biden release his. You see the difference?

No, I don’t.

Biden isn’t looking strong. I don’t need an interpreter.

Why shouldn’t I be around children?

They know.

1 Like

Yeah but you call him a hypocrite for not. Look my issue is not the tax returns. I hate that any candidate is expected to. My issue is that people…not necessarily you…expect them to be released and quibble when they aren’t but defend trump for not. Look. They should be kept personal. They have not bearing on how I vote.

Yes…you do.

Guaranteed you do.

For not what?

I don’t expect them to be released.

No…I don’t.

You have no idea what I buy.

I don’t have to know.

Who’s “him”?

Excellent!

People (the left usually) advocate for higher taxes on others for a policy they themselves will benefit from.

And some people (me) advocate for higher taxes for policies that will benefits others way more than they’ll benefit me.

For example, social security. Social security is fully funded until 2035. At that point, benefits will be paid at about 75% beyond the 75-year horizon. To fix this, we simply have to eliminate the maximum income limit and increase the tax by 3-5 points above incomes of $200,000.

This will raise taxes on myself. I will hardly benefit from this because the income I’ll receive from SS will be a fraction of what I’ll receive from my own retirement accounts. However, it will disproportionately benefit those who will rely on SS as one of their main income sources in retirement. As SS raises over 19 million people out of poverty, this is a good thing for our country. L

This problem can’t be fixed by individuals simply “contributing more.” It requires systemic policy changes. That’s why Sneaky’s “if you want higher taxes, pay them!” argument is stupid.

2 Likes

Me…

Then pay for it.

Wait, how could I have possibly been talking about you? You’re most certainly, definitely, in no way a Trump supporter.

Sorry, I can’t single-handedly pay for trillions of dollars over the next decades. Read the last sentence of that post. And all the sentences in-between.

Stop ■■■■■■■ trolling.

1 Like