Biden needs to follow trump's lead on gun control asap and executive order ban all mags over 5 rounds

Cons are the only ones that don’t care beyond using it as a political tool to confuse the uneducated and uninformed.

Dem administrations have constantly lowered the deficit. They actual address it realistically. Clinton brought it under control and Obama lowered it by 1 trillion more than any other president in history.

“Nobody cares” is con projection

What do you want to cut?

Thank you for proving my point! Libs have no concern what so ever for what their own party has done to run up the debt. None. Zero, zip, nada. I claim that both parties are guilty. You claim that only one party is guilty.

Again, thanks for conceding this point.

:+1:

2 Likes

Obama lowered the deficit by a trillion after inheriting a recession and a 1.5 trillion deficit.

You can’t just instantly wipe out the deficit and debt, it takes time and if Trump had kept up a fraction of the reduction going that Obama had we would be in the clear.

Then why did the deficit decrease by 1 trillion under Obama and Clinton?

The debt is a distraction, the deficit is what matters.

[quote=“Paul_Do, post:24, topic:238935, full:true”]

I’ve already won my argument and proved what I stated. No reason to continue with the nonsense. You are doing exactly as I said you would. I knew what you would say before you said it.

Take zero responsibility for what your party has done to the national debt. You are as predictable as the sunrise.

no… they didnt.

both instances you list was a republican congress forcing a president to cut budgets. If you want to argue that when Rs had total control they spent too much still you wont get much argument.

Both Clinton and Obama had to be bent over a barrel with government shutdowns before they signed those budgets.

instead of looking at who was president, color the deficit graph by who controlled congress, since congress sets the buget…

2 Likes

Here. I’ll even help. Here’s the chart from a couple years ago.

2 Likes

Why did deficit explode under republic pres and congress?

Might want to do a little research into who controlled the house and the senate when the deficit was lowered. Because Presidents can’t spend money. That job is in the hands of the members of the house and senate.

1 Like

Are you happy with your parties contribution to running up the national debt? The debt was ten million when Obama took over. Are the republicans the only ones responsible for all this? Or do both parties need to do much better?

[quote=“altair1013, post:26, topic:238935, full:true”]

Wut :rofl:

What you are saying makes 0 sense. If nobody cares about the deficit why did it decrease by 1 trillion under Obama?

You just showed how much you don’t know about who spends the money in DC.

Both need to do much better. Rs do better than the Ds. But not nearly good enough, especially when they have all the power. They only seem to do well when they have the house and are in opposition to the president.

I just get tired of the “blah blah president lowered the deficit”…

1 Like

Show me one instance where either party has owned up to there contribution to the national debt. All they do is finger point. I’ll wait.

[quote=“Paul_Do, post:32, topic:238935, full:true”]

Because the republicans made him do it.

It wasn’t by his choice.

How much do you not know about who spends the money in DC?

Sorry I was not posting to you. My mistake.

I understand. Happens to me all the time.
:+1:

[quote=“Steel-W0LF, post:36, topic:238935, full:true”]

When Obama had control of both branches the deficit still went down.