Biden makes it official with a "Disinformation Governance Board"

I did. Once. On the old board.

You feel you did.

You feel that I feel that he did.

Could swear I remember a pinned post or two from our esteemed host, am I misremembering? Senility check on aisle three.

1 Like

I remember one. Quite a few of us posted thanks.

1 Like

If there was truly a disinformation board they would have to censure pretty much everything Brandon and company say as they seldom if ever tell the truth.

No this is a Propaganda Board pure and simple.

Can’t wait to see her raked over the coals by Senate Republicans.

Jankowicz also suggested that the negative feedback she receives from men online violates her “basic democratic and human rights” and is meant to “silence” her and other women, concluding that comments from men “change how women engage online.”

Interesting. Sounds like the new Minister of Truthiness believes being online is a basic right?

I don’t think this position will require Senate advice and consent?

Funny how libs here says you have no right concerning online and private corporations etc…then libs misinformation czar says it is. So my question for forum libs…which is it?

2 Likes

I believe there is also a poll showing males get harassed more then women online.

Ah here we go

1 Like

Typical, just like most people don’t know men are more often the victims of domestic abuse than woman are.

She’s just playing the victim card so she can use that as excuse to silent her opposition…it’s just how libs roll.

5 Likes

Exactly.

Specious. Do you know why?

Yep. I tried that a long time ago. Turns out disagreeing with the forum theme was “trolling”.

4 Likes

I suspect that one reason for the wailing about Musk buying Twitter is that he is effectively buying evidence.

Emails or other communications may show that Twitter censorship was coerced, not merely directed. That is why Democrats are panicking.

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same . . . They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both

4 Likes

He should spend a hundred million or so on security.

Yes, Musk is no dummy and he recognizes the risks.

I assume that Musk has tacit support of at least some of the shadowy figures who actually run things in Washington.

He might have posted that because of the threat from Putin. Over this. . . . . . . . . .

There are plenty of powerful people who do not want free speech.

Posting videos that show the position of military forces may threaten the troops. Posting videos after an attack may be a threat to the government’s narrative. Either way the government views the videos as a threat.