Biden makes his case for voting for him

Biden is in a position to take it easy for a while. Trump seems to be campaigning for Biden quite well.

1 Like

You are right about that. The best thing Biden can do is to stay in his basement and keep his fool mouth shut. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Agreed. He can stay down there until the election and still have a good chance at winning.

He only went down to the basement to do some inspections.

This election is a referendum on Trump, and I do not see that changing. 56% disapproval - OUCH.

Yeah, I saw that earlier on 538. I tried to find a worse disapproval rating for a while, but I never could find one.

And then forgot why he was there and couldn’t find his way out? :wink:

I am scared of what comes after a Trump or Biden. We are already so in debt and divided as a nation. Then the china virus has just ravaged the economy and will continue to do so. The next president will see deficits explode on a scale never seen before much worse than under Obama or Trump as the fed is all out of bullets and the only thing left is money printing and praying foreigners continue to have faith and buy the debt.

They should have never closed the economy down for coronavirus just hand out masks while protecting the most vulnerable.

Compare that to the bold vision laid out by President Trump for his second term during his interview with Sean -

Well, one of the things that will be really great… You know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that, but the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meaning. I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, “This is great.”

But I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes. An idiot like Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.

That brought me to tears. We have to re elect this visionary leader.

ahh… now i see why they need to push an edited clip of biden…

to distract from an unedited video of trump…

3 Likes

To be fair that was wayyyyyy before the communications we have today so not really an applicable comparison.

and the poster your quoting did say in their lifetime.

odd, I see no where in the 25th about any doctor

Yeah, because the Cabinet would be wholly qualified on their own to evaluate one’s physical/mental state.

qualified by the Constitution. Yes.

Unfortunately Biden will likely win by default. I fear COVID 19 will be Trump’s demise. The media is destroying Trump and he is unable to respond in the way that he knows best. He can no longer take his message directly to the people with his massive rallies and that will be the difference.

My fear is that Biden will pick a radical LW running mate to placate the Bernie crowd and that his health will prevent him from finishing his first term.

There aren’t any (rep) governors/mayors that’ll let him bring CoronaFest 2020 to their fair city?

Besides… His rallies were only ginning up MAGAts.

He’ll have to have a better message (other than the “I’m experienced now” he told Hannity the other night) if he wants to get swing voters and Never Trumpers who held their noses and voted for him last time.

That’s actually pretty true. Do as little as possible, win by default.

Grifters gonna grift.

The Biden Cancer Initiative, the nonprofit that former Vice President Joe Biden established two years ago after leaving the White House, spent nearly two-thirds of its budget on staff compensation.

The Biden Cancer Initiative, a nonprofit to support cancer prevention and research, doled out high salaries to executives, according to a report from the [Washington Free Beacon. The organization’s president, Greg Simon, was paid $224,539 in 2017 and $429,850 in 2018.