Biden is Being Unfairly Treated by the Media!

It’s the Media’s fault! Biden is being unfairly treated by the Media, and people are waking up to the fact that we have a loser in a prop Oval Office. Not because of the loser’s own actions, but because the Media isn’t doing enough to sit on Popcorn’s hairy legs with all the little cockroaches.

Biden (D)eserves special, gentle treatment for saving us all from mean Tweets. Maybe we should give him an honorary Nobel Prize for accomplishing… something? Anything? :rofl:

6 Likes

What a complete load of horse ■■■■■

I especially like this trash…

“I think the press is failing,” Lockhart said plainly. “They’re treating him [Biden] unfairly. First off, there ought to have been a dividend for returning truth and decency to the White House, and we didn’t get that, we didn’t get that at all,”

Truth and decency my ass…the clown Biden and his people lie constantly…

This is from the NY Post at the end of last month…and it tells the story better than I can.

“ “President Biden’s approval rating has plummeted,” and maybe that’s because he and his team say “things that are not just untrue but implausible,” suggests Andy Puzder at RealClearPolitics. Despite their claims, for instance, “our southern border is not ‘secure’; the Afghan withdrawal was not an ‘extraordinary success’; the current bout of inflation is neither ‘temporary’ nor ‘a good thing’; and government spending never takes ‘the pressure off of inflation.’ ” Americans know his Build Back Better bill wouldn’t cost “zero dollars” just because it’s “paid for” (which it likely wouldn’t have been anyway). And inflation will cost the average family $3,500 in expenses this year, one key model predicts — never mind any Biden assertions to the contrary. “It’s the kind of thing people notice.” Voters see through Biden’s lies and other commentary

“I m a moderate…I will restore decency…I will unite this country…I don’t know about Hunter’s business dealings…”

The media hasn’t been hard enough on that vile old man and his failed presidency.

7 Likes

I don’t agree with this one person’s opinion. You get the press you deserve mostly. Biden deserves no favors one way or the other.

3 Likes

I should’ve gone with them in the OP. :rofl:

Imagine being the lib who knows they fell for another load of BS from their abusers, but makes a conscious decision anyway to lick that boot because of the Orange juvenile corner they painted themselves into. :+1:

2 Likes

What absolute crap. What a garbage take on Biden’s failures.

1 Like

Yes, I agree that Biden is not being treated fairly.

Who else could get away with admitting on national television that he has the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics”? The media have never questioned this admission.

1 Like

Your OP is good.

I m so sick of “Biden will restore decency and honor” and all that cow manure.

Biden spent 50 years in DC getting rich off of blowing in whatever direction the political winds carried him. I m not sure how you get filthy rich off of a Senator’s salary, maybe having a kid and a brother running a profitable influence peddling operation had some thing to do with it?

Our failed president gave a completely divisive speech about that liberal lie of a “voting rights” bill last week where he asked if you want to be MLK or George Wallace (or words to that effect).

Newsweek has a story about that…” The Philadelphia Inquirer reported in September 1988 that Mr. Biden, while campaigning in Alabama that year, “talked of his sympathy for the South, bragged of an award he had received from George Wallace in 1973 and said ‘we (Delawareans) were on the South’s side in the Civil War.’” Joe Biden's George Wallace Links Resurface After Georgia Speech

Clueless has gotten overwhelmingly positive kid gloves media. If Fox’s Peter Doocy from the press room and Bill Melugin from the border hadn’t actually told the truth about some serious stories and asked hard questions there’s plenty we wouldn’t have known about.

Biden’s presidency sucks…the Democrats running the House and Senate have done a piss poor job. That’s why clueless and the democrats approval numbers are in the toilet.

3 Likes

But the Opinion Checkers sure did come to the rescue. :wink:

1 Like

Even Nate Silver used the words “Complete Crap” when WaPo stated using a sentiment analysis algorithm they saw were Biden was treated harsher than Trump.

3 Likes

Ha. Well that’s actually the perfect words for it. There’s something deeply satisfying about calling something “absolute crap.”

Unless the wife made it. Then abort.

2 Likes

bull. he’s too horrible to keep ignoring

1 Like

Is he still “president”??

Nah…it’s Bidens fault. He’s got to come out and Playaaay more than he does.

Which dems are blaming the media?

I am certainly not.

Allan

Exactly, he sinks or swims on his own.

Anyone who expects a criticism free presidency is not in reality land.

Every move by every POTUS is scrutinized by all.

Allan

1 Like

Hope the reporter didn’t choke on that whopper of returning truth and decency to the WH. :rofl:

Biden being the biggest liar ever in there in my lifetime. I go all the way back to Ike being in office.

As for “unfair” media……The only one who ever asks him a serious question is Peter Doocey.

2 Likes

Looks like the dems have borrowed a line from Trump’s presidency.

“The buck stops there … no there… no there … anywhere but here … this isn’t fair :sob: :sob:

Trump would be proud.

Russia! Russia! Russia!

He bragged about using his office to protect his son too … crickets.

But Trump asking to reopen the investigation was impeachable.

PS: still get a kick out of the result of dividing 2020 by 30330.

Biden being treated unfairly by the media? In the words of Biden…”Let’s go Brandon!”

1 Like