BIDEN in CAROLINA: ‘Sometimes I Wake Up and Think It’s 1920’

Originally published at: BIDEN in CAROLINA: ‘Sometimes I Wake Up and Think It’s 1920’ | Sean Hannity

Joe Biden spoke with supporters in South Carolina this week just days before their pivotal primary; telling the crowd “sometimes I wake up and think it’s 1920.”

“Sometimes I wake up and think it’s 1920 and not 2020. I really mean it. The way in which we talk to one another. The way in which, the debasing of politics that’s occurred. The ways in which this President demeans people and individuals,” said Biden.

Joe Biden: “Sometimes I wake up and I think it's 1920, and not 2020."

We know Joe, we know..
pic.twitter.com/rVqT6Ztchf

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) February 26, 2020

The latest polls from South Carolina show former Vice President Joe Biden opening up a double-digit lead in the state just days before voters head to the polls for Saturday’s primary.

“Former Vice President Joe Biden has an 18-point lead over his Democratic presidential primary opponents in South Carolina, according to a poll released Wednesday,” reports The Hill. “Biden has 35 percent support in the Clemson University poll released just days ahead of Saturday’s South Carolina primary. Businessman Tom Steyer, who has focused much of his campaign on South Carolina, pulled in a distant second at 17 percent support in the poll.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders takes third place with 13% of the vote with Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttigieg tied in fourth with 8%.

“Biden said Tuesday on the debate stage that he expects to win in South Carolina, the first state on the primary calendar to have a significant African American population, following disappointing finishes in Iowa and New Hampshire. He came in a distant second behind Sanders in last weekend’s Nevada caucuses,” adds The Hill.

Read the full report here.

Source: The Hill