Biden hits new high in popularity

Holy kid sniffer confirmation bias! :rofl:

4 Likes

Since he’s already made amnesty a top agenda item, he’s going to essentially open the borders. We’re going to see illegals crossing at record high numbers the closer the thief in chief gets to his usurpation day.

3 Likes

LOL.

I think Biden will probably give credit where it’s most applicable: the scientists and organizations that produced this.

I don’t think he’ll say anything as pathetic and moronic as “I came up with vaccines”

3 Likes

My wing nut friends are gearing up for Civil War II: Attack of the Hoverounds. Then, Biden’s approval shall soar!

3 Likes

You were told correctly. And it’s working. Wait until the Biden policies screw up a good thing.

Biden’s positives will soar after he has members of his administration begin all meetings with rounds of praise of his greatness and their incredible good fortune to bathe in his healing light!

2 Likes

Good grief you guys are naive. They are going to cross by the tens of thousands. Only you Libs pretend to believe that fear of a virus with a better than 99 percent survivability rate is going to deter anyone, especially since thief in chief has promised amnesty and free healthcare to illegals!

Where do you guys come up with this nonsense?

3 Likes

He will do the wrong thing, guaranteed.

1 Like

We will welcome these new Democratic voters! Bring on the caravans!illegals

3 Likes

Trump never said “I came up with the vaccines.” What he did do was to cut all the red tape and allow pharmaceutical companies to bring a vaccine created by their doctors and scientists to the point of being available to the world in under a year.

THAT IS A HISTORIC EVENT, AND TRUMP SHOULD RECEIVE ALL CREDIT FOR THAT!!

1 Like

78% heart damage. 1500 a day, dead. Mortality rates from 5 to 10%.

Trump and Operation Warp Speed had nothing to do with the Moderna vaccine. It was developed in February

1 Like

Guess again.

Moderna Gets U.S. Government Grant to Develop Covid-19 Vaccine | Nasdaq

2 Likes

I AM QUOTING HIM DIRECTLY. HE LITERALLY SAID THOSE WORDS.

THAT’S WHY I PROVIDED THE LINK AND AM TYPING IN CAPS, WHICH IS PART OF SPEAKING REPUBLICAN NOW.

IN ANY CASE, WE ALREADY KNOW HE’S A SHAMELESS BRAGGART, LIAR, AND BORE.

As he’s attempted to take credit for everything plausibly “good” during his administration while shamelessly avoiding any accountability or responsibility for anything remotely “bad,” it sort of makes sense that people are tuning out his claims now, regardless of their credibility. This is what happens when you are an ■■■■■■■ and a liar. There’s a major cost.

5 Likes

So they are going to come to the U S for what?

Economics?

Have you seen the food lines recently?

Nobody is coming here right now.

Allan

I bet come late January we are going to be hearing a whole lot less of the words “I” and “me” from the POTUS and the country will be better for that.

1 Like

I thank Trump for doing the bare minimum. That’s what the federal level of govt is supposed to do.

And I didn’t even vote for him.

2 Likes

There wasn’t very much that was remotely bad. Biden has vowed to end everything that Trump has done. We put a man in charge who nearly every decision he has ever made has been wrong.

1 Like

There’s this great documentary a few years back about North Korea: the government allows eye surgeons to come to NK and fix the eyesight of many, many, many North Koreans.

When their sight is restored, they totally ignore the doctors and lavish all this grandiose praise on Kim Jong Un. That was absurd, too.

1 Like

Yup. Things have been going super!

2 Likes