Biden hits new high in popularity

That’s a plus for him.

Having animals around are calming.

Allan

Have you heard what names Trump and his supporters given to Biden supporters? You might want to close your ears. Bibles would not approve.

We already had one in office, they still hated us.

You’d think delivering a billion dollars in cash to them would show how loved they are by our own dear leaders, but all they did was use it to fund more attacks. What’s needed is even more cash, apologies and ass kissing. BIDEN’S OUR GUY! Maybe while he’s over in that neck of the woods he could swing by and sell us out to China and Russia too. Save the tax payers a little of the fossil fuel he’s going to abolish…

Maybe A LOT of animals. He could have a petting zoo in the white House. The kids would love it!!

No, but go ahead and tell us. I could add to my repertoire! :smiley:

1 Like

■■■?

I just posted this in the forum and it was immediatly locked without explanation. Anybody have any idea what is wrong with it?

what animals do you like to have in that petting zoo? a pangolin is my favorite. maybe a wombat. a red panda is nice too.

It wouldn’t matter. Biden is all about just being around little kids! He loves them so…

What ever he gets. The entertainment value of “reporters” focusing on critters will be priceless! I can’t wait to see what Biden pressers look like. If he even has them. This will be fun!

He broke his foot.

Kamala is very sad that he is so easily incapacitated. :cry:

I’m sure it would be with heavy heart if she ever had to stand in for him.

2 Likes

He broke his foot. He’s not dead.

Allan

I bet it hurt, doubt is “calmed”.

Saw him walking today in a walking boot when he announced his economic team. Didn’t seem to slow him down a bit.

How would you know?

It was on YouTube.

No, I mean how would you know if it slowed him down?

Because he had a normal gait? I am not getting what you are going for, here.

Ok. Thanks.

They will of course treat him with red carpet it’s not going to matter he can’t hide and they won’t be able to fend of the decline people are not stupid. He had the perfect storm to win the coronavirus which landed on Trump and Biden got to hide in the basement.

He will have to start making speeches regularly.