Biden Hires Only the Best

In what ways?

Provide some examples of what Brinton has done on the job that prove your hypothesis.

And why did you not make the same judgements on, say, Donald Trump?

1 Like

Well, those are some of the things the FBI asks about when they interview you for a security clearance.

So the OPer backpedaled from Brinton not “being the best” to potential questions about the ability to get a clearance?

Since once actual job qualifications were brought up, it laid bare the silliness of the OP’s initial assertion?

Sounds about right…backpedal away!

Better this than an indictment.

Way better…

Allan

Why would you think that? I never back pedaled about anything. I even said he has a masters degree from MIT. That puts him in like the top one percent of the math people in this country. Me being surprised he could get a clearance was an aside.

I’m glad you are proud of they (I think that is his preferred pronoun, but correct me if I am wrong). Im sure if you pup played with they or safe choking you would have a great time. As for me, I’m disgusted.

1 Like

That’s some piss poor reasoning and extrapolation right there

Interestingly, your comfort has no bearing, particularly given their academic achievements.

I’m cool with them. I’d probably put a little dog paper weight on my desk if I were them.

Question, though - do colleagues get to give them a bit of lighthearted ribbing about the dog thing at post-work happy hours? (“Hey - could you get me a glass of that German champagne - think it’s called Dom Pomeranian”) I think the world is better when people give each other a bit of ■■■■■

My friend circle in college included people affectionately known as Kate No Pants (who always removed her pants first), Captain Cook (who was heard through the walls to arrrgh like a pirate on multiple occasions), and Punch Bowl (who [redacted lest I fully wander into Bansville]).

And every one of you jokers have weird stuff you’ve done in the bedroom, so put the pearls away Edith.

3 Likes

Why would you say that? Children don’t like puppies?

Maybe you should read some more.

“The lady doth protest too much”

https://objectnow.org/2019-6-27-puppy-paedophilia-at-pride/

1 Like

The FBI and CIA do, especially when it comes to anything nuclear. Of course, the kind of behavior reported used to end careers and would be used for blackmail to compromise someone. Now, not so much.

2 Likes

Being secretive about anything will still end your intelligence career. This person just happens to very open about their lifestyle.

I think the biggest secret they have is probably “does occasionally enjoy plain old vanilla sex”

1 Like

Being open is not enough. That world likes predictability .

You do and make no mistake about it. My “insecurity” that you refer to , is for those that have to deal with this bull feces in the years to come. I’m old enough, my bed is made. It’s comfortable, secure and this is what I wish for all but when people vote for bull feces like this and then get cocky, indicates that it’s worse than I imagined.

Lol after the last five years you expect me to believe you give a ■■■■ about this position you’ve never heard of before except for him being an enby.

There were unconfirmed twenty somethings operating as deputy secretaries of cabinet departments and ■■■■ with the former guy and you loved it.

1 Like

Quick, post a picture of that trans PA Secretary of Health and tell him he wants to have sex with her like you did to me a few days ago.

3 Likes

Deal with what? Being confident and comfortable with one’s life choices and their own sexuality?

“In the privacy of their bedroom…” is a ■■■■■■■■ defense. It NEVER ends there.

That’s how this got started.

1 Like

The real deviance is registering at Pottery Barn.

So basic.

https://www.potterybarn.com/m/registry/301213941/registry-list.html?cm_ven=afshoppromo&bnrid=3917500&cm_ite=&cm_pla=ir&cm_cat=64733

3 Likes

Restoration hardware is where it’s at.