Biden handling heckler nicely

For a senile and cowardly old man, Biden handled it quite well. :star_struck:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1418726936470294532?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1418726936470294532|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fhuffpost%2Fjoe-biden-responds-rally-heckle-075537180.html

2 Likes

Not sure what the “Trump rally” reference means. Seems to me hecklers at Trump rallies pretty much got the same treatment.

1 Like

They can only keep him insulated for so long.

The harm he has done will not be censored away.

So far recently J’Biden has appeared at a CNN hosted “town hall” where Lemon-head pretty much played the role of an attendant at a nursing home and a “rally” for ■■■■■■■ McAulliffe where ‘Ol Joey from Scranton stammered and tried to follow a script crafted by his handlers.
I think his public appearances are going to get shelved, people are beginning to get testy over the incompetence, lies and obvious cover ups going on the last six months. If this moron announces mask mandates especially for children going to school or shutting down of businesses because dumbasses won’t get the shots?
I think the ■■■■ will hit the fan.

1 Like

He is trying to cover the fact it was a lefty who was yelling at him.

2 Likes

If they swoon hard enough, maybe everyone will forget the disaster that got elected and just laugh at them instead. :rofl:

6 Likes

I do to.

I predicted he would go Howard Hughes. I think we are just about to see him disappear.

Really???..lol. At how many rallies did Trump say…“Get em’ outta here”?

You would think for the world these were Trump hecklers. They were not. They were anti pipeline hecklers.

4 Likes

One trick rhetorical ponies.

Gas is still going up.

1 Like

Why?

Bidenflation.

2 Likes

The price of oil on the market isn’t only due to inflation. It’s both a cause and as a result of inflation.

So let’s try again. Why?

4 Likes

That meme is a perfect description of how many R’s reacted to the events on 1/6/21

Must deflect from the failure that is Biden/Harris

deflectto trump

5 Likes

Man, Trump really did a number on progs.

4 Likes

Biden probably didn’t even know the hecklers were there. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He did. But he did a bigger number on conservatives and religious right.

Did he? Ok then.

1 Like