Biden goes full fascist: Get the shot or get fired

Just when you think Biden couldn’t get any dumber, he says “Hold my Centrum Silver and watch this!”

1 Like

A whole bunch of things. Data sets they didn’t need. Blood donations and office gyms are both good examples.

If you choke to death on your lunch, sitting at your desk, it’s not reportable either. Likewise, if you catch the flu at work, it’s not reportable - but if you catch the plague at work, it is reportable.

1 Like

All of this is beside the point - which is OSHA reporting is entirely separate from civil liability.

“this is not about freedom” is what they say when they hate freedom

4 Likes

boy. i knew the left loves dictators, and loves to be dictators, but jesus christ

4 Likes

Sure does take the heat off of Afghanistan. lol

5 Likes

ha. yeah true

2 Likes

Do you suppose if we threaten him like the Taliban did he will just run away like he did in Afghanistan? Maybe the unvaxxed could swear they will keep track of those who just got the shot and report back to him with honest results because he could trust them just like the Taliban. :wink:

3 Likes

lol. “AMA”

freakin political maniacs

1 Like

Has the White House staff been required to get the jibby jab yet or are they still refusing to say whether they are mandating them to do so?

1 Like

Part of today’s mandate is “all employees of the executive branch”

Yes they’re nuts😜

1 Like

You don’t know that. The vaccines haven’t been out that much longer than the time it takes from conception to delivery…and the stories on the virus seem pretty flexible…

But you missed the important point. I’ve been driving all day maybe I missed it I’m worn out.

They young women I work with have all had the virus. They have natural immunity…to a person because they wanted to back up the fact they don’t need the vaccines they’ve talked to drs and found out how superior the impact of natural immunity is to vaccine immunity. Whatever the numbers are they use to measure are twice what is vaccinated folks have. Fox just interviewed a dr who said those w natural immunity are less likely to see break thru infection…

Biden in his stupid speech said nothing about natural immunity…he said the same zip zero nada as he said about the unmasked unvaccinated illegals streaming across the southern border.

The man is a disgrace. I don’t blame my co workers for being hesitant about getting vaccinated

2 Likes

they are. glad people see this

He did inform me that as someone who is vaccinated I am very very angry at the unvaccinated, which was news to me.

3 Likes

yeah he’s pathetic. i doubt he’s even calling any shots though. he’s their political punch dummy

1 Like

“but not the congressional or judicial”.

As usual. Plenty of exemption for themselves but not the poor schlub paying their salaries and their bloated lifestyle.

The unvaccinated should be contemplating a general strike.

3 Likes

He and some others are going to have a real problem if people say enough and just go ahead and let them fire them. Talk about a labor shortage.

how will poor Nancy get her fancy schmancy ice cream if their is no cashier to check her out?

They forget who they ■■■■■■■ work for.

5 Likes