Biden gets piled on

I agree with guvnah here…liberals should shut up…and not become like the gop and push out other ideas

Well, that didn’t last long. :grinning:

1 Like

For whom are you speaking?

I wouldn’t call it a hit piece. It’s a valid story. Just like with Trump.

When Trump was the front runner he was ganged up on as well by his challengers. I don’t recall that had much of an impact on the outcome of the nominating process.

Of course front runner status thirteen months before the convention guarantees nothing other than that the front runner will be ganged up on.

Hmmm. What’s the difference between how Biden and Trump react to stories about them. There’s some subtle difference I can’t quite put my finger on.

2 Likes

That is a difference for sure!

I was just trying to point out to people here that every candidate should be scrutinized regardless of party.

I am speaking of what democrats themselves said. They don’t want and old white man but either a woman, a person of color, a gay/lesbian, transable, transgender, otherkin, or gender fluid person. You know (Identity Politics) the thing that helped them get beat by a reality tv star who grabs women by the …

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/05/24/democrats-dont-want-to-nominate-another-white-man-for-president-226977

“With shifting attitudes and demographics among the Democratic base, is a straight white man really what the party wants in this moment? We did some research, and it turns out that even among white male voters in the Democratic primary, the answer is no. In other words, Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders may be leading the polls despite their race and gender, rather than because of it.”

1 Like

Meh. We’ll vote for the nominee.

If you’re not ready to spit on old statues and call for redistribution, you are going to lose a certain amount of the Dem base.
Saying that you could deal with old time segregationist Senators to get things done is sacrilege to many Dems.
If the Dems kick Biden out because of things like this, they have kicked out their best chance to get rid of Trump in 2020. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do just that.

1 Like

I was gonna say biden is the pile.

Either way it works.

1 Like

biden’s so old, are we sure he didn’t vote to secede over slavery with the rest of his dimocrat pals??

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry too much about Biden, he won’t even be the nominee

I’d back Joe in this if he didn’t bring up how they never called him “boy”, they called him “son”

Working with people you don’t agree with where you can is a good thing though in Congress.

1 Like

Big Mikey Obama will be the nominee