BIDEN GETS PHYSICAL: Joe Pokes ANOTHER Iowa Democrat When Asked About Climate Change

Originally published at: BIDEN GETS PHYSICAL: Joe Pokes ANOTHER Iowa Democrat When Asked About Climate Change | Sean Hannity

Former Vice President Joe Biden reportedly poked another Iowa Democrat over the weekend after he was asked to comment on the “Extinction Crisis” brought about by global warming.

“Go back to 1986. I’m the first one ever to put forward a climate change bill,” said Biden. “I’ve been working my whole life.”

We're on the ground in Iowa asking all the candidates if they'll address the #ExtinctionCrisis by committing to a phase out of all U.S. fossil fuel production. Here's @JoeBiden's response: pic.twitter.com/ix4lska31L

— Mobilize for the Wild (@Mobilize4Wild) January 30, 2020

Biden stunned voters on the campaign trail during a recent speaking event; grabbing a local man by his jacket and poking his chest after being told the Democrat was “voting for someone else” in the primary.

“You gotta go vote for someone else,” Biden told the man. “You’re not going to vote for me in the primary.”

“I’m going to vote you in the general if you treat me right,” responded the Democrat.

“Well, I’m not,” said Biden.

Watch the disturbing altercation above.