BIDEN FALLOUT: Iowa Dem Speaks on Physical Confrontation with Biden, Says ‘Shocked’ by ‘Pushing and Poking’

Originally published at: BIDEN FALLOUT: Iowa Dem Speaks on Physical Confrontation with Biden, Says ‘Shocked’ by ‘Pushing and Poking’ | Sean Hannity

The man at the center of a recent viral video featuring former Vice President Joe Biden spoke out Wednesday; saying he was “shocked” as the candidate “pushed and poked and took hold of my jacket with both hands.”

“After long answers to a handful of pre-arranged questions, Biden invited attendees to come up front for a photo and a brief question,” Ed Fallon wrote on BoldIowa.com.

“Despite his repeated calls for unity, Biden rejects my offer to support him in the general election. That really shocked me. What was even more shocking was how Biden pushed and poked me, and then took hold of my jacket with both hands as he lectured me,” he added.

Former Vice President Joe Biden stunned voters on the campaign trail during a recent speaking event; grabbing a local man by his jacket and poking his chest after being told the Democrat was “voting for someone else” in the primary.

“You gotta go vote for someone else,” Biden told the man. “You’re not going to vote for me in the primary.”

“I’m going to vote you in the general if you treat me right,” responded the Democrat.

“Well, I’m not,” said Biden.

Watch the disturbing altercation above.

Read the full story at Fox News.