Biden celebrates a full year of the two-weeks-to-flatten-the-curve lockdowns

But clearly you had Internet access as you kept posting here. Good WiFi in that basement.

The hard hitting truth of Joe Rogan

1 Like

Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t fall for any of this crap. That mustā€™ve been a miserable year for the easily controlled.

5 Likes

What crap?

Amazing that they make excuses for Fauci ā€œIt was early he didnā€™t have the info he has knowā€. But expected Trump to be clairvoyant.

5 Likes

Robotic programming. :wink:

A pathetic little man. I presume this is in response to the PSA showing Carter, Bush, Clinton and Obama getting vaccinated.

Especially since Fauci was driving the train.

There are audio recordings of Trump telling Bob Woodward how dangerous Covid is. He knew.

ā€œPRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: It goes through air, Bob. Thatā€™s always tougher than the touch. You know, the touch - you donā€™t have to touch things, right? But the air, you just breathe the air. Thatā€™s how itā€™s passed. And so thatā€™s a very tricky one. Thatā€™s a very delicate one. Itā€™s also more deadly than your - you know, your - even your strenuous flus.ā€

That was in Feb 2020.

Who asked Trump to be clairvoyant and in what way? Provide some examples, please.

Link the study, please, and use your vast expertise in statistical analysis that you picked up through years in the automotive sales industry to show the methodology used in the study to analyze the data was sound.

Show your work.

Take your timeā€¦weā€™ll wait.

2 Likes

The link was already provided. Try to keep up.

Thatā€™s not all I asked for.

And you didnā€™t link the actual study.

You linked an opinion piece on the study.

Nowā€¦link the actual study and please provide the analysis I asked.

Then we can discuss.

Until then all we have is opinion.

Considering one of the vaccines came from Europe, it really strains credulity when Trump claims it would have been five years to the vaccine without him. Anyone want to defend that?

But remember, Obama is the narcissist. :joy:

4 Likes

Oh and not only did you not link the study and do the analysis work, the opinion piece you did link had the author admitting this:

A detailed analysis of the c19 Study is far beyond the ability of this author.

But Iā€™m sure you have such expertise gained by your years of figuring out just how much you can price an extended warranty to balance profit with not making the buyer feel like he was screwed too much. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™m all-in with this suggestion.

The trajectory of this thread isnā€™t an asset to this board. Not at all.

1 Like

He is still using the presidential seal?

This may be the first time that I have agreed with you

Lol.

The only reason we had vaccines this fast was because of a technology that started up about 10 years or so agoā€¦but here is Donald Trump being so eleventy dimensional awesome he can affect the past again.

And Modernaā€™s vaccine was sequenced two days after the sequence of the virus was publishedā€¦before OWS was a gleam in Trumpā€™s eye.

Lol!

Literally the only thing Trump did was provide money to backstop the risk the companies developing the vaccines.

Which was something any other leader would have done. And did, since the US does not run all the countries in the world.

Itā€™s like a major step in any countryā€™s pandemic response that can afford itā€¦financially backstop the development of vaccines and therapies.

:roll_eyes:

Fauci would still be doing double blind studies.

1 Like