Biden camp cancels multiple Texas events after a "Trump Train" surrounded a campaign bus

No my friend. These are thugs. Can you discern the difference?

2 Likes

If you wanna make it personal and compare condemnation volume on certain issues, then I’ll just leave this post right here.

You posted this in response to the grieving of a family who lost their loved one to a botched midnight raid by agents of the state. But you cry endlessly about property damage and Carter Page’s FISA

Indefensible.

10 Likes

Yes I can, one of these groups of thugs is flying Trump flags.
Keep defending the indefensible my friend, it’s entertaining :sheep:

1 Like

And you guys keep defending Portland, Seattle, and now Philadelphia. The dont even compare to this. As you said, it really is indefensible.

1 Like

When you condemn someone for no other reason except their politics differ than your’s, it isn’t entertaining, it really is…indefensible.

3 Likes

and I thought comrade Biden would flip Texas for sure… oh well…

It really is elitism on display.

1 Like

I’ve watched several Trump trains, they’re fun and exciting. This here is nothing but patriots showing support for their president. Looks to me like they’re just welcoming Kamala to Texas :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

By hitting a staffer’s car. Hilarious.

2 Likes

Apparently, scary enough for him to cancel the days’ events.

If he can be intimidated by that, imagine how he’ll roll over when dealing with foreign leaders.

1 Like

I’m sure this is an aberration, there won’t be roaming gangs of a Trump supporters on Election Day or after.

4 Likes

Serve the left right if there were. They have been roaming gangs for the last three years.

2 Likes

This is what desperation, denial, and moral bankruptcy looks like.

7 Likes

Atta boy!

3 Likes

Must have missed your condemnation of rioting on the left these last few years.

2 Likes

Anyone need matches? Kleenex?

This thread made my day, I thank the OP and its participants :us:

6 Likes

I can tell you have a big run planned for today with that much stretching.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen you post about anything tangible as it relates to policy, solely 100% about grievance.

3 Likes

I’m honored you’re keeping track of my posts!

1 Like