Biden Bragged Obama OK'D His Call To Ukraine

So if Obama knew the content of Biden’s threat to fire the prosecutor in order to receive money, shouldn’t Obama be investigated for the quid pro quo that Biden publicly bragged about?

Got a link? Some proof this happened?

It was from an audio of Biden saying it, replayed on radio today.

So, should I just take your word for it?

Those are Biden’s words, not mine. Additionally, the Ukraine respondent told Biden the phone call should come from the President and Biden replied (my paraphrasing of Biden’s words of his intent) Obama said he could make the call.

biden did admit that the Ukranians didn’t respect him and he told them to call obama.

And then son of a bitch.

You haven’t seen the biden video??

And you’re telling everyone else what to think about it??

That’s just crazy.

Can someone link to the video the op is discussing?

1 Like

Nope, haven’t seen it since it’s not included in the OP. You want to post the video?

You were in the other thread telling people biden had done no wrong. That the video was proof of nothing…

Same video.

The same video where Biden is talking about withholding money from Ukraine unless they fire the prosecutor.

How can you people. The same video people have been arguing about for days.

What quid pro quo might that be? CNN reported the investigation had already been suspended when Biden threatened to fire the prosecutor. So no quid pro quo. Sorry.

Sorry my brother, I haven’t seen the video. Please post it at your earliest convenience. Thanks/

JB: “Well, I was, not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over convincing our team, our, others to convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, try to guess the 12th, 13th time to Kiev, and I was going to, supposed to announce that there was another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor, and they didn’t. So they said they had, they were walking out to a press conference, and I said no, I said I’m not going to, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said. I said call him. I said I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said you’re not getting the billion, and I’m going to be leaving here, and I think it was what, six hours. I looked. I said I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a BLANK. He got fired.”

52:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_AqpdwqK4

we all know Obama was the only one who could approves such a crime!

Add this to all the other Obama scandals!

Who’s this “we,” kemosabe? :rofl:

You got him now! :rofl:

I don’t have anything. Just posted the video as requested.

Everyone that doesn’t watch fake news!

And it’s a good thing. that guy has been arguing about that video for days, but apparently has never seen it.