Biden bans Trump from security briefings

Trumplovers can never be pleased… unless it’s by the orange man.

No one is disputing that.

I was going with the “unfit” part.

People who think that a wealthy NYC real estate developer is not part of the “establishment” make me laugh. A lot.

2 Likes

Some think they are royalty before they get elected, and think they are above everyone else. Which describes the last guy to a “T”.

Got to protect our democratic republic and Constitution at all costs.

Some even take an oath.

Especially when said developer was espousing about how he knew how government works because he was paying them to get what he wanted right along with the rest of the establishment.

Unfit how…

Lol.

He’s fine.

Allan

My thoughts exactly.
When this story first came out ended up having a stupid debate about Trump’s failures in matters of national security. Not reading those briefs was one of many underlining issue. So why give him that opportunity after his term?

Remember libs here were having a fit when Trump admin want to end John Brennan and James Clapper security briefing?

3 Likes

Key difference… Trump doesn’t know anything, nor did he read he briefing anyway.

Why does he need something that he never cared about as President?

1 Like

Yup. and people who doesn’t think a billionaire who grew up with silver spoon in his mouth is not part of the elite make me laugh. a lot.

Justifying your own hypocrisy again.

3 Likes

Everybody knows how sloppy Trump is with info, and his only interest would be to try and sell it to just about anybody.

That’s not the same as Clapper and Brennan being denied based on right wing crank conspiracy theories.

Yes. we all remember how trump was acting out of spite and revenge for all his decisions.

They went Koo Koo Nutty over that.

I remember.

:peanuts:

2 Likes

Are you holding Biden’s Metamucil while he outdoes Trump?

1 Like

Ironic.

Yes, I know it’s required to pretend Trump and his merry band of incompetent grifters weren’t up to their eyeballs in Russian hijinks, but if it makes you feel better call it a hoax or a conspiracy theory. Scoreboard says different .

1 Like

Clapper and Brennan needed secret clearance for their work with CNN.

3 Likes

Trump doesn’t need a secret clearance because Biden is not about to ask Trump for advice. There was no need for Clapper or Brennan to have secret clearance because Trump was not about to ask either of those two Trump haters for advice.
What did they need it for? Leaks to CNN?

3 Likes