BIDEN BACKS NBA: Joe Supports Basketball Play-Off Delay to Promote Social Justice in America

I am not surprised that supports the NBA SJM Social Justice Move. Therefore he and democrats support th BLM.

Facts wont matter whatever or not Blake had a criminal record or had a knife. This also means they support the unrest that is happening.

Lets stop the world for Blake who had a criminal record and was beating a women according to public record.
> # BIDEN BACKS NBA: Joe Supports Basketball Play-Off Delay to Promote Social Justice in America

This moment demands moral leadership. And these players answered by standing up, speaking out, and using their platform for good.

Now is not the time for silence.

Using that buzzword “silence”

They can disband the NBA for all i care. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

At least the Euporean Basketball is worth watching.

One thing is for sure. It’s time to tell all of these leagues to ■■■■ off the next time they want taxpayer funded stadiums. Not one more dime should ever be spent to subsidize these ■■■■■■■■

I’d support bans on police providing security at the stadiums as well, including Homeland coordinating major events like the super bowl.

Let them pay for all of it through private security.

1 Like

They should move the NBA to China.

I agree. They seem closer to communist China than the USA anyway. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m sure they will miss your viewership

1 Like

In Comparing from 2019 season. A Boston game match last year had 7.8+ Million views compared to today’s era in 2020 with this whole potical messaging.

So its clear there is alot and alot of viewers that are toning out.

Get out and Vote for Team Joe Biden campaign which is what the NBA is doing.

I’m sure they will miss your viewership

I am sure 4,5 Million views is far then enough for the woke NBA right? comapred to last year season and its a bit ironic that some on twitter are blaming covid yes i am sure Covid is at fault for everything wrong when the the views are down. :roll_eyes:

Well the season literally cancelled.