BIDEN BACKLASH: Kamala Harris Now NECK-AND-NECK with Joe Biden in Latest Polls

Originally published at: BIDEN BACKLASH: Kamala Harris Now NECK-AND-NECK with Joe Biden in Latest Polls | Sean Hannity

Senator Kamala Harris is quickly capitalizing off last week’s Democratic debate, with new data showing the California lawmaker is now in a virtual tie with former Vice President and frontrunner Joe Biden.

“Sen. Kamala Harris of California has catapulted into a virtual tie with former Vice President Joe Biden in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination — and she’s made significant inroads with black voters following her widely praised debate performance last week, a new national poll released Tuesday showed,” reports NBC News.

“The latest Quinnipiac University poll of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters showed Biden with 22 percent support and Harris with 20 percent — a double-digit jump for her since the university’s previous poll last month,” adds the survey.

President Trump weighed-in Tuesday on the 2020 Democratic presidential primary; saying the “Crew” looks “easier to debate” than his 2016 opponent Hillary Clinton.

“As most people are aware, according to the Polls, I won EVERY debate, including the three with Crooked Hillary Clinton, despite the fact that in the first debate, they modulated the sound on me, and got caught. This crew looks somewhat easier than Crooked, but you never know?” posted the Commander-in-Chief on social media.

As most people are aware, according to the Polls, I won EVERY debate, including the three with Crooked Hillary Clinton, despite the fact that in the first debate, they modulated the sound on me, and got caught. This crew looks somewhat easier than Crooked, but you never know?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 2, 2019

Senator Lindsey Graham unloaded on the Democratic Party following last week’s disastrous presidential debates; saying it’s sad that the Mexican government is more willing to work with President Trump on immigration than his own opposition.

“The immigration debate is turning into complete slander against the brave men and women serving our nation on the border. It’s sad that the Mexican government is more willing to work with President Trump than the Democrats are,” posted Graham on social media.

The immigration debate is turning into complete slander against the brave men and women serving our nation on the border.

It’s sad that the Mexican government is more willing to work with President Trump than the Democrats are.#DemocraticDebate

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) June 28, 2019

“Two nights in this is becoming @realDonaldTrump’s election to lose. Democrats are on the path to making Trump look like George Washington. The more they talk, the better he looks,” he added.