Biden agrees to summit with Putin under conditions

Russia, Russia, Russia … It’s like 4 years now!

2 Likes

Working to dethrone the dollar as reserve currency as well.

1 Like

Peace in our time! :rofl:

1 Like

Italy is larger…

Allan

Yeah I once heard they have the GDP of Texas.

.5 trillion low.

My fault- Texas beats Russia.

“While the population of Russia is almost five times that of Texas, Texas outpaces Russia when it comes to GDP. Russia’s gross domestic product amounts to about 1.3 trillion, while the Lone Star State’s comes to about 1.7 trillion. That means Texas crushes Russia when it comes to per capita GDP.”

Texas is $2T

Oh that was 2018. Stats now are Texas at 2 trillion and Russia at 1.8 trillion.

“Summit”

:rofl::+1:t4:

Ever wonder if Ol Joey really thought those nifty EOs he signed on day one especially the ones associated with energy were a good idea?
Ever wonder if J’Biden the cement head even thinks at all?

1 Like

China will be the downfall of the world I have zero doubt. I use to think it was going to be some rogue nation with a nuke, nope China guaranteed.

Specially when most Russians see Europe/EU as aggressors here.

1 Like

Then China will become big part of it. You think Europe is going to say no to Russian resources?

Lol.

A) It was Macron’s plan
B) Biden’s team poured cold water on it first…by setting conditions Russia apparently has no intentions of fulfilling.

Jezcoe is right…you guys think no one is noticing you playing the “no matter what Biden does, he’s wrong…no matter what happens, it’s Biden’s fault” game.

1 Like

Bingo, it’s China and Russia alliance bucking against the old world order they want their own sphere’s of influence.

And it was likely always going to happen.

As was the predictable “the world is going to Hell…let’s play the ‘America Alone’ game again” response by many on today’s right (and when I say “predictable” it’s because I predicted it).

As if the oceans still protect us.

As if we are set up to offshore balance again.

Hopefully cooler heads prevail.

I agree, I don’t understand the whole “EU is playing the US into war” it’s such a micro way to view what’s happening.

This isn’t a battle for borders it’s a war for control

And so far Russia/China alliance have done a stellar job in inserting wedge issues into western democracies and exposing their weaknesses.

Folks feel that western democracies are “authoritarian” just wait till they get a taste of the new guys…

Well China and Russia recently did a new gas and oil deal. And the Kremlin gushed it out to the world. And I think that Putin is hoping that Xi Jinping will bail him out if he needs it. However Xi Jinping is only going to do deals that benefit China. IMHO China is at a point where they do not need to suck up to Russia because they need their military gear. And I also think that part of the call Biden had with Europe leaders was to assure them that we can cover any resources that they could get from Russia. I think that Putin was a bit shocked at the combined resolve of the European countries backing the US.