Biden administration extends COVID-19 public health emergency yet again

The GWoP continues. The jackass in the video apparently blames it on people not getting enough vaccines or recent infections. :rofl:

2 Likes

This was not unexpected, what was unexpected was the uncoupling of Medicaid Redetermination from the PHE which now allows states to redetermine eligibility and effective 04/01 start dis enrolling those who no longer qualify.

I feel sorry for the people at my doctor and dentist office for being the last to have to wear masks all day, that don’t work, so elected dems can feel of powerful.

The nice thing about masks is it instantly shows who the kooks are … The complaints and hystericals…

3 Likes

And the immune compromised.

If the vax worked, people who got it would not get covid and the CDC would not have changed the definition of a vaccine. Dems seem to love big pharma these days…

5 Likes

Cool story.

1 Like

They love control.

2 Likes

It’s not even a vaccine. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The Bidens, Fucci, and CDC Director Walensky have all tested positive twice even though they have gotten all the boosters and took the Pfizer wonder drug.

The public health emergency is real. The emergency is the ridiculous bait-and-switch from federal authorities used to maximize profits for Pfizer and Moderna.

3 Likes

The vaccines are pretty amazing. Saved lots of lives.

By the Pfizer wonder drug, I was referring to Paxlovid, which has shown an amazingly high rate of reinfections among high government officials. It is a wonder how it got approved.

1 Like

infected by top secret documents…

…and yet…

Can any Brandonite explain or defend this?

2 Likes

Yes, but not with a modicum of intelligence. :wink:

2 Likes

They absolutely should be tested for Covid, flu etc.

As part of my green card process I had to undergo a full physical which included screening for a wide range of communicable diseases.

These sorts of decisions are own goals that are easily avoided with a modicum of common sense. But hey no one ever accused politicians of being too intelligent.

Two replies in a row to @Smyrna containing, “modicum.” :laughing:

2 Likes

Its a great word.

I credit this morning’s coffee. The brew was perfect. Electric kettles and french presses are among the most important inventions of mankind.

2 Likes

The vaccine requirement on incoming legal visitors makes zero sense.

The apparent lack of concern about COVID among illegal migrants further confirms that.

1 Like