Biden Admin Wont Rise Taxes? Really Now? Like How Democrats Haven't Raised Taxes in their areas?

People still stand for things.

If you don’t like programmed hatred then stop listening to conservative talk radio.

1 Like

I know why you say that. I do.

But no one has told me to hate anyone, and I don’t hate anyone.

We both know that the past four years has been one long hatefest aimed at one man.

They don’t tell you to hate someone… they just repeat “terrible” things the left and people on the left are doing until you hate them. Good job if you managed to keep hate out of your heart, but I’m sure you have much disdain for the left.

Damn right he is. One thing I learned from Bush…he believed in doing that which was right, not that which was best. Sometimes doing what is best, isn’t right. I think that is the main difference between a solid guy like Bush and a guy like Trump. This is my main issue with Trump. There is a right way to get something done, and that means doing something the best way doesn’t always coincide with what is right. The last four years for me in a nutshell.

1 Like

BS…I don’t hate Trump. I do not believe I have ever posted here that I hate Trump. I believe in doing what is right, and by doing what is right you can obtain your goals. Trump believes in doing what is best…and often that means not doing what is right.

Get the picture. Bush was guided by the principle of doing what is right, now what is best. I think I read that as a quote of his from the Woodward book Bush at War.