Betting odds 31 percent Trump won't last first term, 29 percent he'll be re-elected

He told the New York Times tonight he “loves” the job. Or so he said.

I’m unsure why you think he’ll regret ever stepping into the White House. He may be immoral in some instances but who is creating the line of what is or isn’t immoral? what do you think is worse selling secrets to enemies of our nation ones who want to kill every American ever born or someone who had a affair? Besides he has fulfilled nearly all of his campaign promises. i believe before long the corrupt witch hunt will be exposed revealing corruption in our government that will shock even some of the most hardened people.

Not saying that’s right, but if it is, knowing Trump, he’ll never admit it. Not right after he leaves office and maybe not ever. It wouldn’t be like him to do that. But I think it was either Woodward or Wolff who wrote he never expected to win and actually wasn’t happy that he did (and Melania was definitely not happy). I believe it. And his statement to the Times tonight he loves his job is more acting. Which he’s good at.

A song was made called Alimony Blues. Maybe that was about you.

Zero? Nyet? None? Nada? Say he was found to be being blackmailed and direct proof he was acting as an agent of Russia? Hypothetically. You dont think that would be enough to move some folks over to impeach?

I wonder what the odds are of odds makers getting it right?

Good Judgment research discovered four keys to accurate forecasting: talent-spotting, training, teaming, and aggregation. Our scientifically validated process uses these four keys to unlock the secret to better forecasts – and better decisions.

https://goodjudgment.com/about/the-science-of-superforecasting/

Fat Hillary is the real criminal. Look no further than the Clinton foundation.

Are you going by the same statistics that said Trump had almost 0 percent
Chance in the Primaries against the other Republican Candidates in the 2016 election?

Then after he wont the Primaries, the same Liberal Statistics came out and kept
saying that Hillary was going to crush Trump.

I would think that most Liberal statistics in today’s society would have lost a lot
of trust, and credit. At least when it comes to politics.

Do you know why Liberal Democratic Statistics intentionally say things like
Trump has no chance hardly? It’s because they want people to believe that there
is not hope, so possibly they’ll give up, or won’t vote, or something to that effect.
They figure if they can get into Trump’s voter base, and peoples heads that
voted for him, saying he has no chance, then maybe they’ll chance their minds
about voting for Trump, or not vote at all. To bad it didn’t work the first time around,
and it won’t work this time around either. Because the American people can still think for themselves, and the Liberal Brainwashing Mainstream Fake News Media, hasn’t
brainwashed enough people yet. lol.

Madame Speaker says hello.

Have they allowed U.S. residents to bet on politics? For the longest time many of the online betting sites didn’t allow U.S. citizens to vote on politics. I would like to take that 31 percent bet.

Not a chance. Be indicted for what? What would be the point of resigning in the last year of his first term? Dream on. If y 'all want Trump out, nominate a candidate who can win an election. That’s your only hope.

Again, be indicted for what? Being hated by liberals? That’s not really a criminal offense.