BETO'S BIG FAIL: Beto O’Rourke Speaks to Crowd of 20 PEOPLE on the Campaign Trail

Originally published at: BETO’S BIG FAIL: Beto O’Rourke Speaks to Crowd of 20 PEOPLE on the Campaign Trail | Sean Hannity

Beto O’Rourke’s campaign continued to lose momentum this week when the former Texas lawmaker spoke to a crowd of approximately 20 people at a campaign stop in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

“Great being in Tulsa tonight for an important conversation about fighting dangerous efforts to roll back reproductive health care, working to ensure we achieve equal pay, and mobilizing to finally ratify the Equal Rights Amendment,” posted O’Rourke on social media.

Great being in Tulsa tonight for an important conversation about fighting dangerous efforts to roll back reproductive health care, working to ensure we achieve equal pay, and mobilizing to finally ratify the Equal Rights Amendment. pic.twitter.com/aSbj1bOJ75

— Beto O'Rourke (@BetoORourke) June 2, 2019

The failing candidate confirmed last week that he’d “absolutely” do a Fox News town hall; directly rejecting Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s flat-out refusal to speak to the most-watched cable news network in America.

“Absolutely,” O’Rourke told supporters in eastern Iowa. “This campaign is about going to where people are, and you see that physically in where I show up. But it also has to be in those channels or those social media streams where people get their news and their information. That also includes Fox.”

“Very open to doing that,” he added, though stating his campaign was not currently in talks with the news network.

After the ratings were released on @PeteButtigieg's town hall on Fox News, it's the hottest ticket on the 2020 express.

Now @BetoORourke is posturing to get his time in the biggest cable spotlight right now.https://t.co/ovtXb7I6zu

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 21, 2019

Anti-Trump crusader Elizabeth Warren refused an invitation to speak before a Fox News town Hall last week; saying she’s “turning them down” despite hovering at just 8% in recent polls.

“I love town halls. I’ve done more than 70 since January, and I’m glad to have a television audience be a part of them. Fox News has invited me to do a town hall, but I’m turning them down—here’s why,” posted Warren on social media.

“Fox News is a hate-for-profit racket that gives a megaphone to racists and conspiracists—it’s designed to turn us against each other, risking life and death consequences, to provide cover for the corruption that’s rotting our government and hollowing out our middle class,” she adds. “Hate-for-profit works only if there’s profit, so Fox News balances a mix of bigotry, racism, and outright lies with enough legit journalism to make the claim to advertisers that it’s a reputable news outlet. It’s all about dragging in ad money—big ad money.”