Beto's accomplishments? - "We don't know"

You might want to read up on the special places in hell for false prophets and those who take the lord’s name in vain.

False prophets like those professing love doesnt include caring for the sick wounded and dying?

Since you dodged them the first time.

Really? When and where did you get your vet degree? Why aren’t you pouring your heart out in the third world helping the destitute?

Vets spend way more time alleviating pain and suffery, rather than inflicting it. If a vet is relentlessly inflicting pain, they’re not doing it right.

QED

I win!!

I agree. Noble profession.

Hey Mr. Winner,
You have a question on the table.

Oh for ■■■■■ sake…

Let me guess, you believe that if we went back to your college days every kid on every campus could give you details about Senatorial Candidates and no video like that ever could have been made.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight… :rofl:

Who claimed otherwise?

Especially in things like VO you have to inflict a tremendous amount of pain on your patients to help them and unlike humans they can’t understand what you are dong and why which is why it can take a terrible emotional toll on the practitioner i they are unable to turn off their emotions and put the science and art to work.

That is why most animal lovers cannot even begin to consider a carer as a DVM, they can’t take the emotional strain.

Map check!

There you go again. Saying people who love animals should be vets. You’re wrong.

Does love include caring for the sick wounded and dying?

Address the post not the poster

1 Like

It certainly can. Some people do it for other reasons.

Which of these words is it you need help with?

I owe you nothing and I’m certainly not gong to answer you when you’re dodging my questions.

Ok. So animal lovers ifthey truly love animals should consider vet care. Thanks

Why wont you answer whether love includes caring for the sick wounded and dying?

@Snow96 @GWH @Talk2Bill

Houston, we have a problem.

You and wild rose have been the only individuals in this thread who have posted personal attacks.

Of course they can, if they can take the stress of seeing an animal suffer.

Now, you want to answer my question?