Beto's accomplishments? - "We don't know"

Oh Lordy nailed them to the cross playing the “Jesus Loves You” card. My Man! I salute you!

2 Likes

Its an easy Google. The poetry is something else.

Give us a list of the major pieces of legislation passed by any junior senator in the last six years.

What you know about veterinary medicine wouldn’t fill a thimble.

No, they have to inflict a great deal of pain and suffering on animals in order to help them which is exactly what I stated.

Learn to read and quit misrepresenting what I stated.

Christ is god and his sole reason for coming to earth was to suffer and die for our sins.

No human being is even capable of such an act.

I worked some in hospitals as part of my training. I’ve known people who had children with disease killing them. I recently watched a story about a group of ladies that sing to old people dying in a home.

I’ve thought about it a lot.

I don’t have the strength to work in a child cancer ward, much less a hospice. It tears my heart out to see a child suffer like that. Can’t do it.

Those nurses are angels. I’m not one of them.

I’ve seen bodies torn apart. Treated wounds. I had to put a dog down a few years ago and it tore me up.

He didn’t say vets don’t love animals.

Get your head out and stop trying to be clever.

1 Like

Oh look another subject you’re an expert in? What I do know is that love includes caring for the sick and wounded. Sorry that you have to argue about whether vets love animals and whether it’s worth loving animals and being a vet. You lose.

I’ve seen libs post The Good Lord’s name on here more in the past 5 days than in the past 5 years and in positive ways.

It gives me hope.

No. You said you have to turn off love and that vet care isnt good for people who love animals. You’re wrong. I’m sorry. What you know about love couldnt fill a thimble

1 Like

You finding hypocrisy is a bitch arent you?

OMG Wham! Wham Bam!

10 Charles

1 Like

He said you have turn off love and that its not a good career for animal lovers. I’m sorry you that you agree with that statement. It’s pretty simple. If you love animals, vet care is a great rewarding career path. Why not just admit you and WildRose are wrong?

1 Like

You’re not following this conversation very well. I dont think WR needs a knight in shining armor to save him. Hes already lost this argument

How so? If you feel I am being hypocritical, please by all means let’s discuss it.

Well it sure wasnt love by your definition because it was difficult emotionally. Hopefully he turned off his love while being nailed to the cross

1 Like

snap

1 Like

Please quit trying to start problems. All doctors, human or animal, love their particular dynamic that they work with. A vet loves animals. Pediatricians love kids, etc. and all doctors like to help people, otherwise they wouldn’t have gone into a helping profession. But sometimes one gets desensitized to certain things that they see commonly. It doesn’t mean that they don’t love them anymore, it just means that it doesn’t affect them as much- but it still affects them.

Being a doctor, as I have observed, is quite a demanding job. It requires a lot of patience, kindness, and understanding for patients. I imagine that many doctors, during their residency, become disheartened when their first patient dies- a pediatrician that I shadowed did, during an oncology rotation. He’s incredibly kind and Christian, and he works in a university clinic taking care of indigent kids. He cares- a lot. Doctors do care about their patients, and they want to heal and help, but sometimes helping requires pain, if it will make someone better in the end.

1 Like

Not at all. Im saying the Dirty Libs are using the Jesus Card you mention against the hypocrits. Just trotting out Ol’ JC and putting him on the grinding wheel.

I’m speaking truth. Sorry. You’re barking at the wrong tree.