Beto's accomplishments? - "We don't know"

I think trump has come up with a good campaign strategy. Vote Republicans for jobs versus voting Democrats for mobs. Jobs over mobs. As Maxine and Booker tells their people to get in faces of others, it feeds into what trump is saying.

Ha I see @MrCapitalism and @calirepub got themselves another teammate.
Not too shabby. I like the flag at the end, gives more of a patriotic feel.

We’re a small team now. Soon we will be legion.

1 Like

I’m just telling it like it is, and counterpunching against the Fake News media that attempts to destroy our Beloved President and every good thing he’s done for America.

Have another :us:

1 Like

In California.

:rofl: they’ve taken to calling “Beta”. I wish I had thought of that. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You guys don’t get it?

Saw the morning polls on one of the Dallas channels, looks like he’s slowly walking away with it. Up 9 in one, and 12 now in another, well beyond the margin of error.

Yep, Beto’s a goner.
I wonder if he’ll disappear or if we’ll hear from him again.

I think he’ll be around the state but for statewide office I think he’s done.

Texans aren’t going to buy his lies and he really destroyed his credibility with them.

Sadly, he could probably turn around, try to remake his image as a conservative and run again as a republican and win.

I think straight party line voting should be outlawed.

Give everyone a fill in the blank ballot just listing the offices.

Donald Trump made the outrageous claim that Ted Cruz’s dad may have been involved in the JFK assassination.

Trump also mocked Ted Cruz’s wife and more or less called her ugly.

A few months later Cruz was phone banking for Trump. Today Trump and Cruz will appear together at a rally.

Does this really represent who Texans are as a people? This is who you want representing you? Seems kind of weak to me. I like politicians who aren’t spineless.

4 Likes

Republican party: When they insult our spouse, we phone bank for them.

3 Likes

You wanna fight bruh

You sound like Eric Carle’s The Grouchy Ladybug

Dont mess with this lady bug

Beto’s accomplishments: he’s getting alot of positive attention on a national level.

Ted Cruz: he’s not.

But it’s in Texas, Cruz will still win. They’re not ready for a gun-grabber.

1 Like

Cruz remains one of the most popular republicans in the nation and he will be returned to the senate and probably again be a leading candidate for POTUS in 2020 or 2024.

Beto will still be trying to raise enough money to win his first state wide office in Texas.

Got any links for the bolded claim? TY.

On the other hand, this is a post in an online forum, not a preparation for a thesis.