BETO’S BOMBSHELL: O’Rourke Questions Whether the CONSTITUTION Can Still ‘Manage’ USA

Originally published at: BETO’S BOMBSHELL: O’Rourke Questions Whether the CONSTITUTION Can Still ‘Manage’ USA | Sean Hannity

Texas Representative Beto O’Rourke bizarrely questioned the founding principles of the nation this week; asking if a document drafted “230 years ago” could effectively “manage” the United States of America.

O’Rourke was speaking with the Washington Post when he was asked to comment on whether the US could handle “sweeping change” championed by the progressive wing of the Democratic Party.

“I’m hesitant to answer it because I really feel like it deserves its due, and I don’t want to give you a – actually, just selfishly, I don’t want a sound bite of it reported, but, yeah, I think that’s the question of the moment: Does this still work?” O’Rourke said.

“Can an empire like ours with military presence in over 170 countries around the globe, with trading relationships . . . and security agreements in every continent, can it still be managed by the same principles that were set down 230-plus years ago?” he asked.

Read the full report here.

Not only is this not a “bombshell,” it’s old news.