BETO’S ADMISSION: O’Rourke Says ‘I don’t Know’ How to Fix Visa Overstays

Originally published at: BETO’S ADMISSION: O’Rourke Says ‘I don’t Know’ How to Fix Visa Overstays | Sean Hannity

Texas congressman Beto O’Rourke continued to raise eyebrows among his Democratic colleagues this week; telling the Washington Post he “doesn’t know” how to fix blatant visa violations.

“[A recent video] noted that most undocumented immigrants who arrived in the United States in the past decade came not over the border but on visas that then expired,” writes the Post.

“So what should be done to address visa overstays?” asked the newspaper.

“I don’t know,” O’Rourke fired back.

So what should be done to address visa overstays?

“I don’t know,” O’Rourke said.@wpjenna interview with Beto in El Paso: https://t.co/2iqTd21rIO

— Caitlin Huey-Burns (@CHueyBurns) January 15, 2019

“That’s a problem when you’re like, ‘It will be a wall,’ or ‘It will be this,’ or ‘We can only do it with this,’” O’Rourke deflected. “The genius is we can nonviolently resolve our differences, though I won’t get to my version of perfect or I, working with you, will get to something better than what we have today . . . It’s rare that someone’s ever been able to impose their will unilaterally in this country. We don’t want that.”

Read the full report here.

neither does trump. Where’s his plan?

Duh! A wall of course.

.>

It’s pretty easy really.

You come here on a Visa, you pay a bond in advance. When you leave you get the bond back.

If you don’t leave, then your information is made available to bounty hunters. The bounty hunter that brings you in gets the bond. If you leave after the expiration date but before the bounty hunters find you, you get half the bond back.

.>>>>

Nah… That idea is discriminatory toward the poor.

I say we use the Snake Plissken method. A little explosive in the neck at time of entry timed for the length of the visa.

1 Like