Beto predicts Mueller Report

Some people might actually be afraid of a psycho who fantasizes about mowing down kids with his car.

But that just enhances his dimocrat resume.

If there is any fear, it’s fearing the level of stupidity that popularizes this idiot.

You mean trump, right? Like I said, projection.

Nonsensical and unrelated.

When I consider how much the average individual is now willing to sacrifice of their efforts, time and resources to their own future financial betterment, ST is right, I fear for them and the country. The parents didn’t provide the example, didn’t guide and encourage them and they are faltering badly. “We” really are heading in a scary direction IMO and Beto is the kind of guy, they see in the WH.

We definitely need a normal dude like Trump.

1 Like

You’re in luck then. Seriously. I remember your posts about how glad you were that he was the nominee to face hillary.

Congratulations!

Who knew that so many christians would vote for a serial adulterer who spoke on tape about grabbing women in the crotch.

Even I underestimated how low republican voters would go.

Congrats on that.

And he has a good chance of being re-elected. Where have all the decent people gone? Did trump turn on a switch inside them that changed them forever?

All you had to do was run someone who could beat donald trump.

What happened?

…after waiting for 40 years for our government to stop illegal immigration, I gave up believing the lies of your… “decent people”.

Nah. Many have always been like this. They just hid it/hide it in public.

Well, if millions are willing to vote for a serial adulterer who spoke on tape about grabbing women in the crotch and had repeatedly run cons on American citizens (and used bankruptcy laws to skip out on paying his bills) while not releasing his tax returns then i don’t think Jesus Christ would beat him.

You guys were gonna vote for him regardless.

Now I will say that swing voters in the Midwest got conned. I didn’t think they would be that gullible. When many of those guys eventually lose protection regarding pre existing conditions maybe they’re learn.

A pet peeve. Cool.

But trump breathed life into the monster. “It’s alive”

1 Like

….like your avatar…cool.

Zero credibility colluders are hilarious.

Beto prodicts that he will have a bowel movement when he gets up in the morning. :d

Yeah, it’s not at all true that millions were willing to vote for a serial adulterer who spoke on tape about grabbing women in the crotch and had repeatedly run cons on American citizens (and used bankruptcy laws to skip out on paying his bills) while not releasing his tax returns.