Beto Pays. Donald does not

Evidence of the campaign (NOT TRUMP) lies please and thank you.

Well that clears things up. One bill for dems and a hugely inflated bill for Trump.

Thanks for the clarification.

You can scroll back in time to when she was a campaign advisor.

One is the president the other is not.

1 Like

wasn’t beta the mayor of El Paso? Maybe he just knows all the right people.

No idea. Ask Beto.

The city has the option to bill the campaign for services. It is up to the city.

"A city government’s decision to invoice a presidential campaign for police and security services depends on the city government itself.

While some do, others don’t even bother.

Officials in Cincinnati; Columbus, Ohio; Dallas; Detroit; Kansas City, Mo.; Milwaukee; Las Vegas and Orlando, Florida, for example, said their municipalities generally do not bill presidential campaigns for police protection they provide at campaign events staged within their cities’ limits.

Some officials explained that the exercise is pointless, as campaigns over the years have rarely paid them back. Others consider police protection of political events part of their taxpayer-funded responsibilities — similar to policing a holiday parade, or a peaceful public protest."

If we go off of the article above, as well as Trump’s business practices in the past, I’m sure he’s just dragging his feet a bit. His campaign will not pay this bill.

1 Like

Fire trucks are routinely used to block street entrances, crossovers, etc. when the president comes to town.

At some point they’ll learn that when it comes to Trump it’s best to get the money in advance.

In NYC they use sanitation trucks.

Allan

What aobut the Bowling Green massacre?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/03/kellyanne-conway-cites-bowling-green-massacre-that-never-happened-to-defend-travel-ban/?utm_term=.7a66c0e75145

Of course its easy to get the word terrorist mixed up with the word massacre!!!

Technically speaking this was after the campaign but just evidence of the lies spouted by those that Trump has surrounded himself with.

I totally forgot about that false statement.

Allan

I’m sure they used those, too.

so we know why the fire department billed trump. Overflow at venue.

Allan

In the future cities should do nothing extra for trump. No extra security to blocking streets nothing. Make trump provide it all

So, fake news?

Trump can do no wrong!

ABC is biased… So upset when Trump won! How does the left trust the news after two years of just plain lies…

A year from now the question will be Beto who?

Kinda reminds me of the way y’all felt about Obama. Am I right?

Trump paid. its all lies. LOL.

ABC reports. you decide to ignore the truth.

Allan