Beto - "Hell yeah, we're going to take your AR-15"

I must say, never really bought into that dude but he’s shown himself to be quite a lad here.

No more politicking and trying to please all sides.

Hell yeah, we're going to take your AR-15. If it's a weapon that was designed to kill people on the battlefield, we're going to buy it back. pic.twitter.com/cCEWkG6y0X

— Beto O'Rourke (@BetoORourke) September 13, 2019

And you guys wonder why Rs that don’t like Trump still feel like they have to vote for him.

2 Likes

Showing himself to be a lying moron.

1 Like

I don’t wonder.
Politics is almost always negative that’s why we hear “less of two evils” so much .

Of course its politicing. At this point, he is only concerned about making the Dem base happy. He doesn’t need to worry about making the middle happy until he can successfully make the base happy first.

Or you know there was an event that set him off and he doesnt care anymore about your feelings…

But sure let’s go with your reasons…

This is spot on.

1 Like

Meh, I chalk this up to Rick Perry saying he would eliminate the EPA or Trump saying he would build a big beautiful wall and make Mexico pay for it. No serious person took any of that seriously.

What is Beto polling?

It’s probably not great politics since this quote will likely haunt him further down the line and he’s a Texan so he may run for office there again. I’d say it’s courageous because that position is still not very popular especially in his home state.

A little more serious than that, it’s a desperate plea for relevancy by latching onto the anti gun meme all the democrats are pushing for 2020.

1 Like

Less than 100 years ago govt stole the guns from average people and then killed them on an industrial scale. Leftism is the most deadly force in modern history… Should it be outlawed?..

3 Likes

Still waiting.

The guy reeks of desperation. He will be the brunt of many jokes for years to come…

Come and get it BETOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:hamburger:

Moronic at best is what we need right now to stop the libs!

Yes… But times change. And history repeats itself. Let’s not be doomed to repeat the largest mass murder in history. Frankly, many current leftists scare me. And it happening again in Venezuela.

He just told democrat true intentions. Banning guns is their goal.

3 Likes

You cannot compare Venezuela with the US. Politically, socially, economically they are vastly different nations.

What do you consider “sensible” gun legislation?

There’s nothing “sensible” about an purposeful affront to our rights.

1 Like

No, what we need is to block the moronic leftists with common sense and The Constitution.