BETO GOES BERSERK: O’Rourke Calls for the REMOVAL of El Paso Border Wall

Originally published at: BETO GOES BERSERK: O’Rourke Calls for the REMOVAL of El Paso Border Wall | Sean Hannity

Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke called for the removal of El Paso’s critical border wall this week; saying the physical barrier “has not in any way” made the US “safer” and costs “tens of billions of dollars.”

Beto O'Rourke when asked, since Rep. @DanCrenshawTX asked on Twitter, if he would tear down the walls that are already in place: Yes and I think a referendum to do so would pass. pic.twitter.com/ENZuYvdqEa

— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) February 15, 2019

“Would you -if you could- take the wall down now? Here?” asked MSNBC’s Chris Hayes.

“Yes, Absolutely. I’d take the wall down,” said Beto.

“Here’s what we know… After the Secure Fence Act we built 600 miles of wall and fencing on a 2,000 mile border. What that has done has not in any way made us safer. It cost us tens of billions of dollars to build and to maintain,” he added.

I’d go “Berserk” on most things also, if I lost to someone after putting a ratio of
8-1 in money wise.

Didn’t Bet have 80 millions in campaign funds against Ted Cruz’s 10 millionish?
It’s pretty bad when you can’t still win with that much of a dominating force money
wise behind ya.