Best Economy Ever? Fed Cuts Interest Rates For 2nd Time in 2019

And just what will happen to that equity during an economic downturn, Zantax?

Also, even in a strong economy, what’s the ROI on home improvements, especially luxuries like pool renovation? Do you think it’s positive?

LOL, indeed, LOL.

1 Like

Ah ok

The globe is in a slow down. We would be too, if not for Trump Policy…

Everyone knows that who pays attention…

It’s actually amazing how well we are doing compared to the world…

Just think how well we’d be doing had the rinos’ helped Trump, when we had the house and senate. Instead they helped the dems…

You mean massive debt and artificially low interest rates.

How long is that gonna last?

How did we get a massive debt?

Tax cuts and lots of spending. Doesn’t matter really, it’s called economic stimulus.

Well let’s see, I used to be a successful real estate agent at one time so I think I know a thing or two about this. Like I said, I am spending around 80k and I have zero doubt I will be able to get 200k more than I paid for it. And yes, generally speaking building a pool isn’t a high return, But I am not building, just giving it a facelift, a run down existing pool can definitely drag a value down which is one of the reasons I was able to buy it so far under comparable properties. And it’s only one part of the reno. As for how much it will be worth in an economic downturn, houses in my area didn’t lose any value in the last great recession that was real estate centric, because they didn’t inflate much during the housing bubble. All that happened is they stayed flat for two years or so.

I know what houses are worth, it will be worth 200k more than I paid after I finish, good economy or bad.