Besides Tax Cuts For The Wealthy - What major domestic thing has trump accomplished?

Sure. They controlled the house since 2010. Senate and house since 2012, except last 6 months. Presidency since 2017. But no. Its not their faullttt

I don’t need to prove it.

I have asked for the reason that the economy recovered under Obama and you guys cannot give me a reason - a single proactive step that Obama took to make it happen and keep happening, all the way through.

I have given you proactive Trump policies that clearly kept the trend going, even in the face of near full employment and higher Fed rates. There is simply no other logical explanation for it, and saying, “It was trend” is not an explanation for it. You have to actually do something, at that end of the stick, to make gains.

I also gave you Obama policies that were anti-business, clearly, so it is again logical to say that the trend in his presidency was because of the ability of the economy to recover DESPITE him - not because of him.

M

Obama created more jobs and had larger qyarters of GDP growth with smaller deficits. You lose. Cue: but full employment is harrrddd

You cant.

AGAIN - Look at the budget and marvel at all the Dem spending programs in it and then tell me it’s the fault of one party.

M

Just because you can type on your screen doesnt make it true

As a % of GDP spending dropped under obama. Deficits dropped under Obama. The exact opposite has happened since GOP took control. You lose

And you can’t prove I’m wrong and you’re right.

What I did was show POLICIES of each president that affected job creation and Trump’s were positive toward business while Obama’s were negative to business.

Now, tell me again about TRENDS!!!

M

AGAIN - Look at the budget and marvel at all the Dem spending programs in it and then tell me it’s the fault of one party.

M

I have multiple times in this thread using real data, charts and historical facts. You’ve just asserted generalities and feelings with no data

The deficit was under control until Trump and the GOP took over and passed irresponsible tax cuts. Fail.

I actually posted a link to people saying that.

Post one that says the opposite.

M

This thread is hilariously sad

The deficit hasn’t been CLOSE to under control since Newt Gingrich was in the House, writing the budget. Obama’s deficit was one of the highest in this time. How is that “under control”?

M

Obama inherited a $1.3trillion deficit while we were losing 800k jobs a month. He left office with it at about $475bil and 4.8% unemployment. It started drastically reducing after taxes were raised on upper incomes and after stimulus and auto bailouts and ACA stopped the bleeding from the recession. Geez your guys memory sucks

Its like the financial crisis never happened in fake news trumper land

hqdefault

He is so fine

You keep saying that your charts prove something that Obama did that Trump hasn’t done.

They actually don’t do that. They DO NOT prove Obama policies were the cause of them and that Trump policies were NOT the cause of them, or vice-versa.

They’re just graph lines that show WHERE we were at a certain time - not WHY we were there. Do you not GET THAT?

M

Youre having a very tough time understanding history, statistics and trends. Its ok. Just take a deep breath and get some sleep

No you didn’t. You never asked. You conclusively stated that the economy got better despite Obama.

1 Like