BERNIE: Trump Is Carrying Out ‘Illegal Assassination Attempts’ in the Middle East

Originally published at: BERNIE: Trump Is Carrying Out ‘Illegal Assassination Attempts’ in the Middle East | Sean Hannity

Far-left Senator Bernie Sanders ripped the Trump administration’s foreign policy Friday; accusing the White House of carrying out “illegal assassination attempts” in Yemen and beyond.

“Our bipartisan effort to end unauthorized military actions in Yemen passed the House and Senate. Trump vetoed it. The result? He’s carrying out illegal assassination attempts in Yemen. Congress has got to stand up to this lawless president,” posted Sanders on social media.

Our bipartisan effort to end unauthorized military actions in Yemen passed the House and Senate. Trump vetoed it.

The result? He’s carrying out illegal assassination attempts in Yemen. Congress has got to stand up to this lawless president. https://t.co/BzvxkuarEa

— Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) January 10, 2020

President Trump weighed-in on his recent decision to launch a US drone strike against Iranian General Soleimani Friday; saying the commander was actively coordinating attacks on four different American Embassies in the Middle East.

President Trump said in an interview airing Friday that Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani was plotting attacks against four embassies before the U.S. carried out last week’s airstrike that killed the top commander,” reports The Hill.

“I can reveal that I believe it would have been four embassies,” Trump told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham.

#BREAKING: Trump says Soleimani was plotting attacks on four US embassies https://t.co/QnUE9OQRWG pic.twitter.com/YrCEFAx7Zi

— The Hill (@thehill) January 10, 2020

“Don’t the American people have a right to know what specifically was targeted without revealing methods and sources?” Ingraham asked Trump.

“Well, I don’t think so. But we will tell you that probably it was going to be the Embassy in Baghdad,” Trump replied.

Read the full report here.

Source: The Hill

So Bernie was willing to sacrifice more Americans to protect the terrorist Gen.

Sick