Bernie staffer wants to send Trump supporters off to the gulag

Who is Kyle Jurek? Is this even a real person? What is the background on him? How do we know O’Keefe didn’t invent him out of thin air? How do we know this is not an actor? See, when you trust people who have been proven completely untrustworthy, these are the basic questions that need to first be answered, before going further. And certainly before asking whether or not a potentially invented person should sue someone else.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I supplied a link.

I recall a ton of media coverage about that shooting. The shooting was one of the major things I heard about on news programs for a couple of weeks afterwards.

1 Like

Okay. I’m guessing that we will see a defamation suit after a “tremendous amount of time.”

:grinning:

Your link did not answer a single one of the questions posed. Can you prove this alleged man named Kyle Jurek is a real person? That they really work for Sanders in some capacity? Where is your evidence that this is not a paid actor pretending to be some fictional character?

1 Like

Days. Not weeks. Days.

Aside from a few updates about Scalise as he progressed.

The dimocrats and their media buddies moved on very, no make that EXTREMELY, quickly. Their lemmings even quicker.

That is so weak.

1 Like

in America, better chance of winning the lottery.

Smells like Fake News.

1 Like

That is not true.

They had the baseball game a few days later and it was all crickets after. kumbaya was declared, because it was a bernie supporter, and that was that.

Certainly no blame was assigned to extremist dimocrats. No investigations into what ideology inspired him.

And in some cases, people assigned blame to trump for what happened.

Nope. That’s not my job. If he isn’t, the Sander’s campaign and the media need to take action. Agreed?

I mean, if you can’t trust James O’Keefe and Project Veritas to bring you the hard hitting truthiness, who in the world can you trust???

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kinda like the El Paso shooter’s manifesto, right?

He sounds like an overzealous college dweeb saying dumb hyperbolic stuff to sound cool. Fire him, sure.

Should Kyle Jurek sue them for defamation? Like the Cov. Cath boy did to CNN?

Why bother? It’s fake news, coming from a fake news source, delivered to a fake news site, alleging quotes and video from a fake person.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

oof!!

Not only that, but Breitbart covering Jailbird O’Keefe and Fake News veritas.

Triple crown goofballery.

1 Like

They achieved their goal though. Moo moo moo! :rofl: