Bernie Sanders - Useful Idiot

Then he has something in common with our President. Two peas in a pod. No wonder Trump and his loyalists are rooting for Bernie to win Dem nomination.

I think he labeled himself. Honeymooning in Moscow? Who does that?

Doubled down on his admiration for some things people like Castro did?

In the debates.

Not much of a secret for Bernie.

I bet this will be headline news.

Actual puppets do not speak. Their operators provide the words for them. You seem to be playing puppet master to a lot of fictional Democrats. Why not speak for yourself rather than creating fictional narratives about what other people are thinking?

What we saw between Saturday and Tuesday was a massive coalescing of Democrats who did not want Sanders to be the nominee. I would let those people speak for themselves.

3 Likes

So, you say the NYT just published this story a year ago but in the OP you wondered why the story is just coming to light. Dude, you’re all over the place.

1 Like

Indeed…because they’ve never done it before now.

1 Like

Actually, restrict your search timeline to 2015-2017 and you’ll see countless people, right or wrong, calling him a stooge years ago.

I’ve lived in 3 separate cities around the USA that all claim St. Petersburg as a sister city.

Daddy got around.

Reading is fundamental champ.

The NYT article in the OP was from 3/6/2020

You are the one who brought to my attention that the NYT did a similar story on 5/17/19

Slow news day?

Which means the story is NOT just now coming to light like you stated in your OP. Reading IS fundamental, champ. Read your articles before you link them, making a mockery of your own thread.

Actually the link/story in your OP says this in the third paragraph:

That mayor was Bernie Sanders, and the story of his 1988 trip to the Soviet Union has been told before.

Yes…

1 Like

Yep. Corona paranoia is breaking just like a fever.

Absolutely. It was only a late delivery of printer’s ink that prevented them from publishing the story before Super Tuesday. :roll_eyes:

As Seth Myers said the other night, “Poor Corona beer. It’s just like what happened to Ebola Hard Cider.” :grin:

People interested in Soviet/Russian culture and history?

Don’t worry the croweaters will make up for it at Morphettville on Monday.

Nope, they endorsed Pocahontas and Klobuchar. Both of them.

Communists and communist sympathizers.