Bernie Sanders: Elizabeth Warren is a ‘Capitalist Through Her Bones,’ I Am Not

Originally published at: Bernie Sanders: Elizabeth Warren is a ‘Capitalist Through Her Bones,’ I Am Not | Sean Hannity

Senator Bernie Sanders accused rising Democratic frontrunner Elizabeth Warren of being a “capitalist through her bones” over the weekend; saying “he is not” when asked to comment on the country’s economic system.

There are differences between Elizabeth and myself,” Sanders, I-Vt., said in an interview with ABC News. “Elizabeth, I think, as you know, has said that she is a capitalist through her bones. I’m not.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders tells @jonkarl that Sen. Elizabeth Warren is a "very, very good senator," but "there are differences between Elizabeth and myself."

“Elizabeth, I think, as you know, has said that she is a capitalist through her bones. I’m not.” https://t.co/MAEIw7EoHO pic.twitter.com/HLHFGgmubs

— This Week (@ThisWeekABC) October 13, 2019

Sanders’ health took center stage earlier this month after undergoing an emergency heart procedure.

Doctors treating presidential candidate Bernie Sanders confirmed the 78-year-old senator suffered a heart attack on the campaign trail; releasing the lawmaker from a hospital in Nevada.

“After presenting to an outside facility with chest pain, Sen. Sanders was diagnosed with a myocardial infarction,” the doctors, Arturo Marchand Jr. and Arjun Gururaj, said. “He was immediately transferred to Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center.”

“I want to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff at the Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center for the excellent care that they provided. After two and a half days in the hospital, I feel great, and after taking a short time off, I look forward to getting back to work,” posted Sanders on social media.

I want to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff at the Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center for the excellent care that they provided. After two and a half days in the hospital, I feel great, and after taking a short time off, I look forward to getting back to work. pic.twitter.com/HjBc9LPjo4

— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) October 4, 2019

“I just got out of the hospital a few hours ago and I’m feeling so much better,” Sanders said. “See you soon on the campaign trail.”