BERNIE’S BACK? Campaign Manager Says Sanders ‘Considering’ Run in 2020 | Sean Hannity

Bernie Sander’s former campaign manager told reporters Tuesday the Vermont Senator is actively considering a run for the White House against Donald Trump in 2020; setting the stage for a high-stakes showdown within the Democratic Party.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/bernies-back-campaign-manager-says-sanders-considering-run-in-2020/

Free stuff for everyone paid for by the evil rich people…

Bernie platform…

Beats the “free stuff for CEOs paid for by everyone else” being pushed by the Republicans. People would actually benefit from education and health care. You know actual health care vs. “insurance”.

Obama could have passed single payer. Not being taxed is not a give away. We spend tons on education, but I bet you never looked into it.

Bro, I’m a homeowner. The taxes we pay for “public education” are wasted, as are the taxes we pay for Corporate subsidies for companies with profit margins in the billions of dollars. I, for one, would like to see tax money actually benefit someone other than the 1%ers in this Country. I’m quirky that way.

Big business loves big govt regulations… Keeps out the competitors. You can buy profits from DC. But all Americans are the 1% of the world, so …