BERNIE on BLOOMBERG: ‘Trump Will Chew Him Up and Spit Him Out’

Originally published at: BERNIE on BLOOMBERG: ‘Trump Will Chew Him Up and Spit Him Out’ | Sean Hannity

Sen. Bernie Sanders ripped billionaire Mike Bloomberg’s disastrous debate performance on ’60 Minutes’ this week; telling Anderson Cooper Donald Trump would “chew him up and spit him out” in a head-to-head race.

“Were you surprised by how unprepared he seemed for some very basic obvious questions at a debate in Nevada?” asked Cooper.

“Yes, I was. I was. And– and– and, you know– and if that’s what happened in a Democratic debate, you know, I– I think it’s quite likely that Trump will chew him up and spit him out,” said Sanders.

“I think it’s quite likely that Trump [would] chew him up and spit him out,” Bernie Sanders tells @andersoncooper after Michael Bloomberg’s debate performance.

60 Minutes talks with Senator Sanders, Sunday. https://t.co/o74y9o6PHD pic.twitter.com/dxxEs3ad7w

— 60 Minutes (@60Minutes) February 21, 2020

“I am worried about an unprecedented amount of money being spent on a campaign. And– you know, we’ve never seen anything like this in American history. And I just think though that the American people will rebel against this type of oligarchic movement. We are a democracy. One person, one vote. Not a guy worth $60 billion buying an election,” he added.

Watch Sanders’ comments above.